Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: FRANKLIN GRAHAM QUITS REPUBLICAN PARTY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy Wrote:

So we agree that federal government should not be providing any funding to planned parenthood? All federal funding to planned parenthood, while logged otherwise in the books, does actually free up money to provide abortions.
    No, we do not agree. I support removal of all abortion related funding through Medicaid from all abortion providers, not just Planned Parenthood, but all providers, as soon as all Medicaid coverage for all pregnancy and delivery services is removed from the Medicaid program. The logging which is actually standard accounting practices that you're talking about is the same accounting practice used by any health care provider that uses Medicaid funding for any health service. Medicaid attempts to address that by paying less than what a non-Medicaid customer pays which is why a lot of practitioners won't accept Medicaid patients.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Okay, either you support removing government funding from planned parenthood or you don't (can't have it both ways). We all know full well that federal money indirectly funds abortions because it is allowing other money to be released for abortions. Which is it?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Okay, either you support removing government funding from planned parenthood or you don't (can't have it both ways). We all know full well that federal money indirectly funds abortions because it is allowing other money to be released for abortions. Which is it?
    MW, let me be clear as bell here. I totally support abortion rights without restriction. The last most nauseating thing I can contemplate is a girl or woman being forced by the rule or force of law into childbirth against her will. Anyone in the United States who thinks for a minute that the desire to force a girl or woman into childbirth against her will is anything less barbaric than anything ISIS or the Taliban or any of these Muslim Loonies are up to, is deluding themselves. If you don't believe in abortion, then don't have one That's where your opinion on the subject begins and ends in a free and civilized society.

I absolutely 100% support Planned Parenthood and every other abortion provider in the United States. I do not support Medicaid funding for abortion, pregnancy or childbirth delivery services.

And the reason for that is simple. I don't believe any government of a free nation of free citizens should be involved at all with the breeding and reproduction of its citizens on any basis at any level, because these are our most precious, essential, private, personal, individual and most natural inalienable rights endowed by our Creator recognized and established by our Declaration of Independence.

So do you support our Declaration of Independence or the American Taliban?

You can't have it both ways, so which is it?
    Last edited by Judy; 12-24-2015 at 06:23 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    MW, let me be clear as bell here. I totally support abortion rights without restriction. The last most nauseating thing I can contemplate is a girl or woman being forced by the rule or force of law into childbirth against her will. Anyone in the United States who thinks for a minute that the desire to force a girl or woman into childbirth against her will is anything less barbaric than anything ISIS or the Taliban or any of these Muslim Loonies are up to, is deluding themselves. If you don't believe in abortion, then don't have one That's where your opinion on the subject begins and ends in a free and civilized society.

I absolutely 100% support Planned Parenthood and every other abortion provider in the United States. I do not support Medicaid funding for abortion, pregnancy or childbirth delivery services.

And the reason for that is simple. I don't believe any government of a free nation of free citizens should be involved at all with the breeding and reproduction of its citizens on any basis at any level, because these are our most precious, essential, private, personal, individual and most natural inalienable rights endowed by our Creator recognized and established by our Declaration of Independence.

So do you support our Declaration of Independence or the American Taliban?

You can't have it both ways, so which is it?
    Your concern for the girl or woman is noted, but what about the life of the baby girl ......... what about her right to life?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At what time does a sustainable life begin? Fetuses have DNA but so do sperm & egg. Both are dispelled without concern, one by nature, one by man. To add to that, there is a saying, "no one dies before their time, being predestined by God".

Early, early ladies - make the decision early or use prevention. The laws granting women abortion rights should never be overturned. The parameters need to be revisited & re-addressed currently. By limiting the time along and allowing only for mother's health or damaged fetus to be an exception, there would not be so many body parts available that would interest the money makers.

As far as research, this geeky/techy age probably has alternatives to using developing humans. Animal cruelty being passe', there has been leaps and bounds accomplished with modern technology and are more precise too than testing on animals.

Women need healthcare for all body parts as do men.

Some may have different opinions, but we are free to express our formed opinions and possibly learn from others viewpoints or disagree entirely.
    Last edited by artist; 12-24-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Your concern for the girl or woman is noted, but what about the life of the baby girl ......... what about her right to life?
    That's determined by the girl or woman.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123