Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not in NH. McCain has surged again of Romney, Huckabee is a distant 4th or 5th.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CHECK THIS OUT!

Thompson says rival campaign floated this rumor to hurt his chances. I did think it was very suspicious this info was posted the day before the Iowa votes.

If it were true, the Thompson would not make such a statement the day before the vote unless he wanted to blow away support.

Video and article with details here

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finke ... ia-nothing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    THanks for posting this!

I looked into Thompson, and even considered myself a supporter early on. His cigars made me realize he's just another Washington fatcat, and if this pans out to be true I will be very reassured that I had the right gut feeling about him.
    Tancredo enjoys good cigars. That doesn't make him "just another Washington fatcat".
    It is one thing to enjoy good cigars. It is quite another to use your money and power to buy the best cigars from a country that it is illegal to buy them from.

Fred smokes, or at least smoked, Cuban cigars. Meanwhile, let us eat cake?

In a Political Connections interview airing today on Bay News 9, Thompson brushed off the apparent contradiction between the embargo and his fondness for Cuban stogies. "If I have a friend that occasionally passes me a cigar, I don't check its heritage," he said. "You know, if it's good, I smoke it."

Miami-Dade Democratic chairman Joe Garcia questioned whether law-and-order voters will embrace a candidate "who smokes something illegal. Source: St. Petersburg Times (9/16/2007)
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123