Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know and he is a member of the CFR.

The one world government crowd is very stealthy. We are not going to be fooled again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, that's just great, just when we thought we had a winner. I don't know if Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter are members, but my vote will go to a non-member, or I will not vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Oh, that's just great, just when we thought we had a winner. I don't know if Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter are members, but my vote will go to a non-member, or I will not vote.
    No, Hunter and Tancredo are not part of the CRF. A review of the voting record alone should tell you that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fred is already on the record for saying that "we can't send 12-20 mil ILLEGALS back home"

That pretty much says it all besides the CFR RELATIONSHIP!

He's talking the right talk.

http://article.nationalreview.com/pr...NmNDBhNjhlYWU=

March 20, 2007, 0:35 p.m.

Southern Exposure

By Fred Thompson

Editor's note: Click hereto listen to the original radio commentary this transcript is based on.

We are all very well aware of the fact that we have an illegal-immigration problem in this country. As usual, we avoided the problem for as long as we could and when we couldn’t avoid it any longer we were told that, indeed, somewhere between 12 and 20 million people had somehow come into this country unnoticed.

It’s like we went overnight from “no problem” to a problem so big that it now defies a good solution. It’s become one of those “there are no good choices only less bad choices” that Americans are becoming all too familiar with.

We know that the overwhelming majority of illegals come across the Mexican border. Fortunately, we’ve got someone who is all too willing to tell us what we should do about it — the president of Mexico Philipe Calderon. President Calderon doesn’t think much of our border policies. He criticizes our efforts to secure the border with things such as border fencing. He says that bottle necks at U.S. checkpoints hurt Mexican commerce and force his citizens to migrate illegally in order to make a living (and of course send money back to Mexico). He apparently thinks we should do nothing except make American citizens out of his constituents. Calderon also accused U.S. officials of failing to do enough to stop the flow of drugs in to the United States. Mexican politicians gave President Bush an earful of all of this during his recent trip to Mexico.

I think its time for a little plain talk to the leaders of Mexico. Something like:
    hey guys, you’re our friends and neighbors and we love you but it’s time you had a little dose of reality. A sovereign nation loses that status if it cannot secure its own borders and we are going to do whatever is necessary to do so, although our policies won’t be as harsh as yours are along your southern border. And criticizing the U.S. for alternately doing too much and too little to stop your illegal activities is not going to set too well with Americans of good will who are trying to figure a way out of the mess that your and our open borders policy has already created.

My friends, it’s also time for a little introspection. Since we all agree that improving Mexico’s economy will help with the illegal-immigration problem, you might want to consider your own left-of -center policies. For example, nationalized industries are not known for enhancing economic growth. Just a thought. But here’s something even more to the point that you might want to think about: What does it say about the leadership of a country when that country’s economy and politics are dependent upon the exportation of its own citizens?

— Fred Thompson is an actor and former United States senator from Tennessee.
    © PAUL HARVEY SHOW, ABC RADIO NETWORKS

How things would have been different if Jorge Bush had said this after the marches and before the elections last year The Dems would have been steamrolled!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Here is a rundown of Thompson's positions on various issues based on the votes he made in the Senate. I would call him so-so at best. Most of his positions are more or less acceptable, with the exception of free trade and health care. The only immigration votes listed were for an increase in visas for skilled workers (I'm neutral on that one) and reducing access to welfare for illegal immigrants (I would have preferred a total cut-off, but that's not too bad).

If we can't get Hunter, Tancredo or Paul the nomination, this guy look like the least of the several evils being offered up by the party and the media.

Banned
    Spoke too soon. It took considerable digging, but I found the CFR skeleton in the closet.

Thompson is a former President of the Federal City Council in Washington and a current member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He is also a Visiting Fellow with the American Enterprise Institute.
    http://www.uscc.gov/about/commissioners/thompsonpg.php

Another one bites the dust, Let's nix any further discussion of Thompson as a candidate and focus on Hunter, Paul and Tancredo.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    The one world government crowd is very stealthy. We are not going to be fooled again.
    CCUSA- I looked and couldn't find him on my list. Could you please give me the url where you found him on the list so I can update my info?
    Thank you. You are talking about Fred Thompson, right?
    I don't like the guy much anyway, but I don't know that much about him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    CCUSA- I looked and couldn't find him on my list. Could you please give me the url where you found him on the list so I can update my info?
    Firecracker, look at the post immediately above yours. Thompson's own profile at the government's US-China Commission website says quite plainly that he is a current CFR member.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Firecracker, look at the post immediately above yours. Thompson's own profile at the government's US-China Commission website says quite plainly that he is a current CFR member.
    I guess that answers that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast