Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Kate wrote:

I hope this continues, and grows stronger so that by the time the immigration bill comes up for vote, the Republicans will be spitting nails and Bush won't have a single one (other than McCain) voting for his treacherous legislation.
    That is my hope as well, Kate. I think it is real possibility because of his stubborn determination to push his own agenda no matter what.

JAK
    I hope his own party....along with the democrats make his life miserable for the duration of his presidency! Just as he has made ours and some of theirs in congress...at least those who oppose him.

He is like a child who stomps and screams when he doesn't get his way...and mis uses his power and of course daddy agrees. Like father like son... I guess. I don't see any pride...just shame...something they probably know nothing about!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12