Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FREE PUBLICITY FOR YOUR IMMIGRTAION ENFORCEMENT EVENT!

Fellow ALIPACers,

OJJPAC.org has been growing weekly. If you haven't seen it recently, you may not recognise it.

If you know of an event that needs publicity send me an email with the information. I won't be able to do all, but I will highlight some.

I've also started telling Ohio Activists about ALIPAC so they can join discussions here. Right now, most people are probably lurking but I'm encouraging them to sign up on ALIPAC.

If you have suggestions on how to improve the OJJPAC web site, those will be helpful too. Many of your pervious suggestions were implemented, so thank you!

Pro patria,

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Thank you Steve! I will drop by this weekend to spend a little time checking things out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for being such a great American, Steve !! Your strong efforts are truly appreciated !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Steve your site looks great! I love the pictures! They are worth a thousand words you know. Keep up the good work! I posted a couple of articles pretaining to Ohio a couple of days ago, did you see them?

Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for your supportive comments!

And to Virginia, I'll search for the articles you posted. Thanks!

We seem to have a lot of "alleged" terrorists in Ohio, so there have been stories in the news about them recently.

I sat next to one leading Cleveland based Iman (not yet known to be tied to terrorist groups) when I atteneded a Peter Jennings panel discussion a couple of years ago in Cleveland.

He's now being deported...probably to the Palestinian Territory, after a TV investigative reporter turned up video of him raising money for terrorist groups and saying JEWS were monkeys and pigs (something like that).

The following criminal investigation found he lied on his naturalization papers so the Feds put him in jail (only 3 months) and now booting him out of the US. He use to live about a mile or two from me.

Not surprisingly, a number of the parisoners of his mosque still support him! To their credit, some of the Muslims don't, but I'm not sure if its for the right reasons or to take public pressure of their "Islamic Center."
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org