Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Free schooling,lunches and breakfasts is a gov. benefit too!

These illegals are a huge drain on everything. When they move their families here, most apply for every government benefit they can get for free.
    The schools in Los Angeles are mainly filled with illegals or the children of illegals. It's bad enough we have to pay for their schooling but 90% of these children qualify for free lunches and breakfasts.
    How many of us when we were school age, or our children received free lunches and breakfasts? Very few. Buying lunch at school was a luxury for american kids. For illegals it is an expected entitlement. When I grew up I made my own breakfast and made a sandwich to take to school. We didn't have that much money either. These people can do the same thing, but they don't have to. We the tax payers are really getting screwed, and with amnesty it is going to be a thousand times worse. Think of all the government programs these people will be on...we will go bankrupt!

You know this is a good point. I'm sure their families are getting food stamps as well. If that be the case then why aren't they buying food for their children to take to school with them?
    I'm like you, buying my lunch at school was a luxury. We had to take ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    You know this is a good point. I'm sure their families are getting food stamps as well. If that be the case then why aren't they buying food for their children to take to school with them?
    I'm like you, buying my lunch at school was a luxury. We had to take ours.
    These people learned before they got to the United States how to suck off of the system. And our stupid politicians think that making them legal is going to make America great. What we are going to have is a huge poor population sucking the middleclass dry. It will kill the middleclass! These Elites in Washington are so arrogant, it's sickening!

You know this is a good point. I'm sure their families are getting food stamps as well. If that be the case then why aren't they buying food for their children to take to school with them?I'm like you, buying my lunch at school was a luxury. We had to take ours.

I have thought about this before as well. I mean, they should not be receiving ANY benefits. To make matters worse, we give them food stamps and then lunch and breakfast. Some schools even are open in the summer to give them breakfast and lunch. Disgusting.

Some schools even are open in the summer to give them breakfast and lunch. Disgusting.
    WHAT? do my eyes decieve me? that i crazy why the heck should they recieve taht benifit during sumer? even legal students dont get that kind of treatment. hmmm..this and in-state tution...i dont have a infinite bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    You know this is a good point. I'm sure their families are getting food stamps as well. If that be the case then why aren't they buying food for their children to take to school with them?I'm like you, buying my lunch at school was a luxury. We had to take ours.

I have thought about this before as well. I mean, they should not be receiving ANY benefits. To make matters worse, we give them food stamps and then lunch and breakfast. Some schools even are open in the summer to give them breakfast and lunch. Disgusting.
    I've seen on one of the news programs on TV that some schools gave them extra lunches to take home for all the children at home too. Also extra food for the weekends. We have a lot of politicians that love finding ways to spend our money. I guess thats why they want the illegals here because it keeps them employed.

and yes...The middle class do not benefit...our children get less and less quality education due to the people whose children have no right to be here...as far as the school food...it is frightening now...I remember wanting to go to lunch and wishing my Mom didn't pack me a lunch...I thought my kids where just spoiled and I would get so mad at them for complaining about food( big pet peeve) until I went to eat lunch with them several times over the years...
    quality of life is effected in so many ways with Booshes mass population explosion
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

It's the fault of our government, and Mexico's, that these people believe in entitlement - we have SHOWN them they can come over here and get FREE everything, paid for by the U.S. citizens. It's our government and Mexico's in "cahoots".

Right now, with this immigration bill, we are telling them that they will have to pay for things themselves, and they do not like it! If the bill does not pass, it's because of being "too harsh" on the illegals - not because the American people don't want amnesty. After all, we are ONLY U.S. citizens - what right do WE have to run our own country?

I'm not advocating starving the children. But so many of these families do get food stamps, and I do see their kids with cell phones and high tech toys and the whole family seems to be dressed in the latest trendy clothes and shoes. So many are sending their un-taxed money back to Mexico or what other country they came from. I just don't think we should be paying for all these benefits for them expecially when we can't get them ourselves.

The illegals lie on the forms to get free lunch and only a small amount of the families are audited by the government. If they get caught lying on the forms the only consequence is that the kids don't get free lunch until the next year when they reapply again. Migrant children get free lunch no matter what their income.

If the kids qualify for free lunch they also qualify for other school freebies such as free band instruments, free activity tickets and other perks. The illegals love to play at being poor so they can get free coats, gloves and hats for their kids usually courtesty of Walmart and other stores. One of their favorite lies on the forms is that they are living alone with their minor kids with no dad or other roomates around.

Illegals are good at fraud. Many of them have one social security number for work and another number for welfare.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast