Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Free trade with Colombia? Valentines flowers?

Bush encouraged Congress to pass the free trade agreement with Colombia in his January 20th speech. However, he admitted that free trade costs Americans jobs. Thanks George!

Ever checked your recent flower purchases? It will probably say "product of Colombia". Do you know the dirty little secret of Colombian flowers?

Your government spent your tax money encouraging Colombia to develop a flower industry to get the country off of drug production. OK BUT these flowers are produced just a few miles from Bogota's airport where there is little drug production. This program helped to all but kill California and Colorado's rose production industry. It has done little to stop Colombia's drug trafficking. If Congress does not approve free trade with Colombia this rose industry in Colombia might be shut down?

BTW The Colombian government is paying a Washington lobbyist group $80,000 a month to get Congress to say yes to this free trade agreement.

Another NAFTA but since China has the cheapest labor it probably will not matter much anyway. Anyway look at how your government spends your tax money in Colombia!

Seriously....hubby just brought me some and I noticed that on the clear wrapper. You had to tilt it just right to see because he wouldn't have gotten them if he knew.

Like roses are going to provide the income drugs do. Didn't they burn the poppy fields in the mid-east to encourage other crops....the next year they were right back growing poppies again because the good crops didn't pay enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crazybird....these flowers are produced right under the flight path into Bogota's airport. You see, so they can grow them and cut them and get them to Proflowers.com and Wal-mart the next day HERE in the US! These hugh flower factories are huundreds of miles from any illegal Colombian drug trafficking areas.

Your taxes paid to set this industry up and the STATE DEPARTMENT officials in Colombia got these programs going. My point? Your own government helps destroy American jobs and American industry. The Air Force will choose between American Boeing and European Airbus over a new tanker for refueling US Air Force planes. The Boeing deal will secure 44,000 US jobs while AIRBUS will provide 22,000 US jobs. WHY IS A EUROPEAN COMPANY EVEN BEINGCONSIDERED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is running out ! They have escalated their agebdas to destroy our nation and it's economy .

We need to keep up what ALIPAC is doing here and start getting in their faces and in the streets .

Find out about your local meetings . Keep calling,emailing and everything else . Recruit everyone you can ! I am working on recruiting now . Tell them about ALIPAC ,NUMBERS ,etc.

Time is running out ! They have escalated their agebdas to destroy our nation and it's economy .
    It has been seriously esclated and it seems they are intent to destroy us as quickly as possible.

I heard something early on the radio....some unbelievable amount of jobs needs to be created to keep this country going but I'm sorry....another Wal-Mart and taco shop isn't going to do it when they are shipping jobs out faster and bringing more people in here......it sickens me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In order to form a more perfect NWO it is a necessary fact that the standards of living in all member nations must approach equality. Did you think that the poorer nations would just catch up to America? That would be impossible so American standards of living must be lowered while other nations rise until a medium is reached.

A NWO...brought to you by the CFR, Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission...Now BOW to the Global Economy!!!

Sometimes I don't enjoy my own sarcasm.