Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think whats happen is the name "tea Party" has been hijacked and now you can not tell one group from the other, probably a plot from the Republicans to make it look like they have more support, when in fact the real tea partiers don't like the Republicans either, well not all but most! the Mc Cains and Grahams.
    Glen Beck has been warning that this would happen, and tells us to beware of such hijacking and to stand firmly against it at all costs.

Where this hijacking of the teaparty movement is concerned, I would say let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. It has proven to be a very powerful movement.
    I agree with you on the baby and the bath water.....we need the movement despartely!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by melena29
    I think whats happen is the name "tea Party" has been hijacked and now you can not tell one group from the other, probably a plot from the Republicans to make it look like they have more support, when in fact the real tea partiers don't like the Republicans either, well not all but most! the Mc Cains and Grahams.
    Glen Beck has been warning that this would happen, and tells us to beware of such hijacking and to stand firmly against it at all costs.

Where this hijacking of the teaparty movement is concerned, I would say let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. It has proven to be a very powerful movement.
    I agree with you on the baby and the bath water.....we need the movement despartely!!

Unfortunately, Mr. Glen Beck of Fox News helped to hijack the cause.

Watch the Reality Report #31. A young gentleman warning earlier than he of the take over.

http://realityreport.blip.tv/file/3198553/

I won't agrue about this as we all have our own opinion and a right to it. but as I remember Glenn Beck started the 9/12 project that took this whole tea party off the ground....he has also bashed the Republicans along with the Democrats and does not hold back on McCain or Graham.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I won't agrue about this as we all have our own opinion and a right to it. but as I remember Glenn Beck started the 9/12 project that took this whole tea party off the ground....he has also bashed the Republicans along with the Democrats and does not hold back on McCain or Graham.
    I agree. I have been watching Glen for several months now, and see no evidence of this. As you say, it seems that he was instrumental in getting it off the ground and giving it a national voice with the 9/12 project, and is adamant that it not be hijacked.
    <div>
    </div>

I too agree that the tea party movement is in the process of being hijacked. Independents make up a significant number of tea party crowds, and they are not buying into this attempt. Divide and conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneRightNow

Unfortunately, Mr. Glen Beck of Fox News helped to hijack the cause.

Watch the Reality Report #31. A young gentleman warning earlier than he of the take over.

http://realityreport.blip.tv/file/3198553/
    Glenn Beck has become a type of Lou Dobbs to me, ever since he had Sarah Palin on his show, and played along to enable her to get by without saying she is for a path to citizenship.

Palin was on Glenn's show for a full hour, and he cleverly gave her about a minute at the very end of his show to discuss the illegal immigration issue.

When he questioned her about how she stood on the issue, she very smartly said, let's talk about 'legal' immigration. She said a few benign words, and that was it. She escaped taking a stand on the issue again, as usual.

Sarah and Glenn did not get where they are today, without knowing how to play both sides, just like Lou did, until he decided to make a move to the favored side.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

if you do a google search on "attempt to hijack the tea party movement", there are 802,000 articles found.

Just be careful of the propaganda machine. If you tell people a lie long enough, they will believe it to be truth.

All it takes is one little nugget of negativity and they start the snowball rolling down the hill. I don't buy into it. Nor do I see other Tea Party people here at the local level. It is meant to disuade us from keeping the movement going so they can go back to business as usual and finish the matter of destroying liberty and justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Just be careful of the propaganda machine. If you tell people a lie long enough, they will believe it to be truth.

All it takes is one little nugget of negativity and they start the snowball rolling down the hill. I don't buy into it. Nor do I see other Tea Party people here at the local level. It is meant to disuade us from keeping the movement going so they can go back to business as usual and finish the matter of destroying liberty and justice.
    Excellent advise Hylander. I don't think true Tea Party patriots are blind to the propaganda machine you speak of.

As for Glen Beck, I too was put off by his support of Sarah Palin, but as I said earlier, you can't throw the baby out...

He does have one thing in his favor, and that is that he is truly willing to admit his mistakes, and unlike the fraud in the white house, actually puts his money where his mouth is and corrects his course.

As for me, you better believe I am watching this all like a hawk.
    <div>
    </div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12