Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Friendly Warning Letters to ALIPAC

Found this in my mailbox today. I've removed the person's name to protect their ID.

ALIPAC:

I am an American whose parents are hispanic, both from different Latin American
    countries. My father a Cuban exiled thirty years ago and a Mexican mother. I lived
    in Mexico for seven years because of my parents divorce. I can not tell you enough
    about the way Mexicans live, feel and think- I would need to do a special report
    1000 pages long .I will say this: the upper and even middle class Mexicans use
    themselves cheap labor but are ridiculous and envy driven in their opinions of the
    mean gringo. Even educated and intellectual Mexicans. I am also a Medical
    Interpreter here in The US, a lot of these people have been here for more than
    fifteen years and still not a word of English and a sense of entitlement that is
    frightening and disrespectful. I know that we give them all kinds of Charity and
    government money. I work with this issue first hand every day. But I also speak
    Spanish and much better then they are able to speak ( yes-many hispanics speak the
    Spanish language poorly )it-if
    I may ad. And I know what they truly think and feel. I know Americans are GOOD,
    smart and compassionate people and feel for these poor good hard workers or at
    least that is what the organizers and Mexican government wants you to believe and
    feel. This is my small attempt to awaken this beautiful Nation. BEWARE-most do not
    even like you-some of this people even those who are educated here and contribute
    somewhat to the economy will disrupt and step on your values. Sooner or later they
    will come out and be as they are in Mexico. Corrupt. DISLOYAL. Living in Mexico
    City I can tell you these people are not grateful immigrants and Mexicans in Mexico
    are encouraging them to leave while they also resent everything American, they are
    more hypocritical than any other immigration I've ever dealt with. BEWARE. Please.
    Americans! You will loose America as you know it to a life that is contrary of any
    civility and respect. Mexicans never follow the proper procedures not here or
    there. Most Every
    thing in Mexico is corrupt; when I lived there people could get a license even
    passport with the right cash, pay police of for any felony. These people are not
    ready to follow the law-they never had to. Beware- if you defend them you will end
    up biting your tongue- I promise this.

-No more birth right to those born of two illegal parents.
    -No amnesty or reward for those who commit illegal acts.
    -Begin a smart deportation program.
    -No guest worker program –that already exists let them stay in line and wait as many
    others do.
    -BIG fines for hiring them. So maybe instead of paying the fines they pay legal
    citizens.
    -Stop the fighting with true concerned citizens calling them stupid names and help
    them -secure YOUR borders Mr. Government.
    And for all those who feel guilty with their stories and tears know this: Behind is
    a true selfishness that Americans have yet to discover but when you do you will then
    see it was never your responsibility and you should have looked to save your own .

THIS ILLEGAL "IMMIGRANTS" DID NOT BUILD AMERICA.

Thank you for this opportunity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Behind is a true selfishness that Americans have yet to discover but when you do you will then see it was never your responsibility and you should have looked to save your own .
    This I don't get. Who is the writer claiming is selfish?

One phrase he uses and it's one I've used myself that sums up the whole matter in a nutshell ... "sense of entitlement."

The illegals have a sense of entitlement that is beyond comprehension!

They are entitled to nothing but a swift kick back across the border and strong border security measures to prevent their reentry into this country!

Wow...my skin is crawling! Never thought I would live to see the day... I guess no one ever does though. Many thanks to the person who was brave enough to say such things. Seems very genuine.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

The writer is a she and English is her second language. She is talking about the illegals entering the US with the selfishness remark.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An outstanding letter that confirms much of what we think could be the case...foreign nationals with no allegiance to the United States or the American People....very dangerous.

Thank you so much for letting US know. It means so much to be alerted by someone who knows first hand what they are talking about.

I hope this person will get involved in our organization.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The writer is a she and English is her second language. She is talking about the illegals entering the US with the selfishness remark.
    Thanks for the clarification.

It clears up a few of our conversations here. Distasteful Cultural habits brought to America etc. We shouldn't feel guilty about our observations is what this person is saying.

And they are also saying even if you do not agree with your neighbors motives for wanting them out or their behavior in trying to get it done, join them in the fight anyways.

This was a very powerful letter.

I see and feel that all the time living around illegals. They treat you like dirt. Even simple acts of walking past them in the grocery store. They will not get out of the way. You have to wait on them and they put on an act I call "Dumb Mexican". They act like they don't understand you but they do. Say it in English and follow it with Comprende. When you switch on them you throw them off and they will answer in English. Most have been here long enough to know excuse me. They would say it if they wanted something. You get in an accident and suddendly they have memory loss, when the cops show up and they can't speak any Englsih or remember their name. It just peeves me. It's an Invasion of the worst kind.

Dixie

William, I hope she sent that to Bush!!!!

Also, almost everyone at our protest, including me has either been involved in or a relative was in an auto accident, with an illegal that ran off after they destroyed their car. I kid you not. One person's sister was killed by an illegal. I'm so done with them.

courage

It took real courage to send that email. I, also hope the writer sent it to the President, and all the Congressfolk.

Thank you for the warning! It verifies the very real corruption that I see in Miami.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I sincerely hope that this good observation and heartfelt message is shared with DC and ALL politicians. Perhaps even the media. Of course without making her name public unless she approves of that. She has a rude awakening for those that think they rule this country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast