Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frist is blocking Tancredo from speaking at major GOP event

The Southern Republican Leadership Conference (SRLC) continues to exclude Cong. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) from its meeting. It is estimated that two thousand (2,000) to five thousand (5,000) people from twenty -six (26) states will gather in Memphis, Tennessee, from March 9-12, 2006, for the conference. The Midwest Republican Conference will join the meeting.

Here is a link to a webpage on the SRLC's website that lists the invited speakers: http://www.srlc.org/guestspeakers.html. Here is a link to a webpage on the SRLC's website that contains the names of sixteen "potential presidential candidates" that have been invited to speak to the SRLC: http://www.srlc.org/113005.html. The list, of course, does not include Cong. Tancredo. It does include ex-Mayor Guiliani, Gov. George Pataki and Sen. John McCain, who along with Sen. Ted Kennedy has introduced legislation in the United States Senate that will grant amnesty to millions of illegal alien.

Many people have taken time from their busy lives and contacted Tennessee GOP chairman Bob Davis (who is also chairman of the conference) and/or Memphis attorney and RNC committeman John Ryder (listed as a contact person on the SRLC website) . Those e-mails, telephone calls and faxes have helped. However, it has been learned from a reliable source that Sen. Bill Frist and his allies are the ones behind the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the conference. There is no doubt that Mr. Davis and Mr. Ryder are taking orders from Sen. Frist on this issue. Sen. Frist represents Tennessee in the United States Senate and this conference is being held in Tennessee. He needs to hear from supporters of Cong. Tancredo. Whether you are a Republican, Democrat or Independent, it doesn't matter. Sen. Frist needs to hear from anyone that supports Cong. Tancredo.

Please call Sen. Frist's office toll-free at 1-888-355-3588 and request that Sen. Frist stop blocking an invitation for Cong. Tancredo to speak to the SRLC. His office will, of course, deny that Sen. Frist has anything to do with the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo. Please call both before and after the Christmas holiday. If you are from Tennessee, please mention it to Sen. Frist's office. Within the right hand side of Sen. First's home page
    ( http://frist.senate.gov/ ) is a paragraph that begins "PLEASE NOTE". Within that paragraph is a link to a form that allows one to contact Sen. Frist via e-mail.

Here are other ways to contact Sen. Frist:

202-224-3344 SH-509 Washington, DC 20510
    423-323-1252 10368 Wallace Alley Street - Suite 7 Kingsport, TN 37663
    865-602-7977 800 Market Street Knoxville, TN 37919
    901-683-1910 5100 Poplar Avenue - Suite 514 Memphis, TN 38137
    423-756-2757 735 Broad Street, Suite 701 Chattanooga, TN 37402
    615-352-9411 28 White Bridge Road - Suite 211 Nashville, TN 37205
    731-424-9655 200 East Main St. Jackson, TN 38301

We're on it. Does Frist think he has a better chance to run himself in 2008 by squashing exposure for Tom Tancredo? Or is he trying to destroy what Tom Tancredo is trying to do for the American People? Is Frist a manipulative politician or a Traitor?

GOP WAKE UP!! STAY ALERT!! DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE DESTROY OUR PARTY AND OUR NATION!!

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM!!

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY!!

INVITE TANCREDO TO YOUR MEETING!!

GOP, we have to find a new President in 2008 that we can trust, that we can rely upon, that puts America First and Globalists in the Trash. This is our lives, our futures and our nation at stake by the decisions we make today.

Hastert if he will agree can do the job BUSH AND CHENEY have refused to do as part of their Globalist Agenda to....incredibly....dismantle the United States and make it a part of world nation governed by the World Trade Organization and the United Nations. This is true. I'm a 4th generation Republican and by mistake voted for Bush Twice as most of you did. We made a terrible mistake and it's our duty to correct it immediately now that we know the truth.

Patriotism is loyalty to your country not the leaders, not false icons, not political dynasties. Your fellow citizens come first always and forever. You know the hardship, the losses, the suffering, the demise, the decline, the loss of sovereignty, the loss of rights, the loss of privacy, the DEVALUATION of American Citizenship in all its facets that has occurred and continues during this Presidency.

We're GOP. He's our guy. He's our mistake. A deadly one, and we have to correct it with Impeachment and Removal from Office.

It's our obligation to our fellow citizens to make this correction post haste as in NOW and get Dennis Hastert in there to finish this term; do what is necessary to save this nation; get it back on track and up to the TOP where it belongs and deserves to be.

Include every possible candidate in your meeting including Tom Tancredo. He has worked tirelessly on behalf of Americans to secure our borders and end the brothel of illegal immigration for almost 7 years. He is your friend, meet him, get to know him. You'll be richer for it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="Judy"]We're on it. Does Frist think he has a better chance to run himself in 2008 by squashing exposure for Tom Tancredo? Or is he trying to destroy what Tom Tancredo is trying to do for the American People? Is Frist a manipulative politician or a Traitor?

GOP WAKE UP!! STAY ALERT!! DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE DESTROY OUR PARTY AND OUR NATION!!

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM!!

INVITE TANCREDO TO YOUR MEETING!!
    Judy:

Thank you so much being "on it". I truly appreciate you taking time to let Sen. Frist's office know your reaction to Sen. Frist's participation in the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the Southern Republican Leadership Conference.

Please encourage anyone who supports Cong. Tancredo to call Sen. Frist's office and express their opinion about Sen. Frist's effort to exclude Cong. Tancredo from the conference. All supporters of Cong. Tancredo need to repeatedly call Sen. Frist's office. Let's make good use of that toll-free number.

Thanks.

Tancredofan

You're most welcome, Tancredofan.

It's my pleasure to please!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

However, it has been learned from a reliable source that Sen. Bill Frist and his allies are the ones behind the exclusion of Cong. Tancredo from the conference. There is no doubt that Mr. Davis and Mr. Ryder are taking orders from Sen. Frist on this issue.
    Oh, great, another control freak. Frist needs therapy if there is ever t be hope for him. These guys who are power hungry sure have got life all wrong. And we must have it even more wrong by placing them where they are now. But I will give us credit for seeing the wrong in our ways. We must never let our gaurd down, just like our forfathers warned us of.

I'd say, Go Tom, go and crash that party good by telling them all what you think of how this country is being run and what needs to happen to correct it. This Frisk guy, excuse me, First, well, I know little about this man, but from what I hear, he strikes me as the kind who would play the flute, you know, bait and switch. Just looking at him is disturbing. Yesterday he's pro-illegal, just like his President. Tomorrow, he's on the legal immigration grand stand to attract support. If he gets in, he will do the same as the current President is doing. Seems to me that it wasn't very long ago we were accusing the liberals of being spinless flip-floppers.

His two cronies that the posting addresses, well we know about their kind. We refere to them as bottom feeders.

Don't let a refusal stop you, Mr. Tom Tancredo!! You are all politicians, some better than others and Mr. First has no right to tell you that you can't come. What's the matter Mr. Frisk, affraid of the truth, affraid someone will want to debate with you. Or do you feel so insecure that you can't extend a warm welcome to all Congressmen to come and discuss the issues of the day. If you do, then Mr, you are not of the caliber of man we need in your position. Inivite Mr. Tom Tancredo or get out you big baby. You remind me of a spoiled brat who must have his way. That's the behavior of a dictator.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you do, then Mr, you are not of the caliber of man we need in your position. Inivite Mr. Tom Tancredo or get out, you big baby. You remind me of a spoiled brat throwing a fit because you can't get your way. You have to censor rather than be open. That's the behavior of a dictator.
    RIGHT ON ROCKFISH!!

"That's the behavior of a dictator".

Yep...and frankly, my dear, I believe we've had quite enuf of that already, eh?

INVITE TOM TANCREDO TO YOUR MEETING!!

DON'T LET ONE WANNEBE RUN THE GOP SE!

Judy said

DON'T LET ONE WANNEBE RUN THE GOP SE!
    What a great bottom line!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks RockFish!!

Bill Frist is such an IDIOT. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the ONLY person running. SURELY, the American people won't elect a bumbling fool like FRIST. He has done this to Tancredo before if my memory serves me. FRIST IS A BUSHIE and I, for one, WILL NOT FORGET IT even if he DOES make these OCCASIONAL MOVES AWAY from the administration. He can't even keep the SENATE under control. How does he think he can RUN OUR COUNTRY. NOPE. NOT ON A BET.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

They'll invite McCain but not Tancredo. Tells you why I'm worried about the direction the republican party has taken.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast