Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No--SO FAR--DoDo Dole hasn't thought of that but, remember, she still has The Death of the POPE as one of her HOT ISSUES!
    Are you serious? The Pope dieing while tragic has nothing to do with the issues that Americans face. If that is one of her HOT Button issues than she should go work for the Catholic Church, NOT the US Senate.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think she already does, Dman.

Her "thing" is curing World Poverty at our expense.

Somewhere along the line, her marbles got scrambled. Maybe from her work at the American Red Cross...too much international travel... too much exposure to the plight of other countries... too easy to say, "oh, I know, I'll bankrupt Americans and give their stuff to you... hey that's what that GLOBALISM is all about... I'll just sneak onto their Wagon and my dumb constitunets will never know the difference until it's too late. Yeah, that's the ticket...that's how I'll buy my way through the Pearly Gates and sail by St. Pete with a wink and a thumbs up."

This is how these people think.

They're INSANE.

Get them out.

Start with the Pair in the White House.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I think she already does, Dman.

Her "thing" is curing World Poverty at our expense.

Somewhere along the line, her marbles got scrambled. Maybe from her work at the American Red Cross...too much international travel... too much exposure to the plight of other countries... too easy to say, "oh, I know, I'll bankrupt Americans and give their stuff to you... hey that's what that GLOBALISM is all about... I'll just sneak onto their Wagon and my dumb constitunets will never know the difference until it's too late. Yeah, that's the ticket...that's how I'll buy my way through the Pearly Gates and sail by St. Pete with a wink and a thumbs up."

This is how these people think.

They're INSANE.

Get them out.

Start with the Pair in the White House.

So Judy are you saying that God talks to Elizabeth Dole as well as Jorge Bush? That's how these wack jobs work. Using the Lords name in vane to promote their sick agenda of world domination. Well God doesn't talk to liars, cheats, wackjobs and thieves who use his name in the name of evil. Boy not only will we got our shot at these globalist traitors to hold them accountable, but in the afterlife the Lord will get his shot too. Oh man that won't be pretty. I can see it now.

God to Bush: You said I told you to do what?

These globalists think they are doing the lords work, but what they don't realize is that they are sealing their own fates to eternal damnation because the Lord would never want his people and his country to suffer at the hands of greedy rich business elites who promote their sick agenda under the guise of compassion. You know what the Lord thinks of things like this. Tomatoes now, hellfire later. Yikes!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, to some degree that is what I think. It's mixed with the insanity and greed for financial control of the world but they self-justify it as helping the poor, wiping our poverty.

Look up Wolfowitz (our guy) with the World Bank and find out what is Number One Agenda is: wipe out poverty world-wide.

It's called Parity...to make everyone the same. Massive redistibution of income and assets of those who have like the Americans to those who don't like the poor in South America, Africa, and other under-developed nations.

WACKO!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look up Wolfowitz (our guy) with the World Bank and find out what is Number One Agenda is: wipe out poverty world-wide.
    Robin Hood had the same philosophy. Only he robbed the rich to give to the poor. Now they rob the middle class and make us all poor! Such a deal!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wolfowitz is the RING LEADER of the NEO CONS. Look up the definition of a Neo Con. THEY WERE ultra liberal 20 or 30 years ago. ALSO, they have one other thing in common. THEY ALL are HUGE SUPPORTERS OF ISRAEL. A lot are Jewish but a lot aren't. They support one particular organization in the US that sends TONS of money to Israel. The name of it won't come to me right now.

LORD HAVE MERCY on us if DoDo Dole is getting her instructions from God like BUSH. I must have MISSED that one. I KNOW the lines are crossed if that's the case. That's downright scary!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123