Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frustrated in Washington State

I went to Panera Bread and saw the illegals in the back food prep room. I was a carpenter 20 years ago. I used to work with illegals and can spot them a mile away. The Mexican-Polka music was coming from the kitchen. The two food prep guys - would put my life on it- were illegals. Out of 4 or 5 Panera Bread establishments I have been in, it's the same story.

I was at a Denny's the other day and the same thing. As a matter of fact, while I was eating, three illegals came in looking for work. None spoke English.

I went to a cafe in a quiet neighborhood. There was a construction site across the street-you guessed it-more illegals. One even had his 9 year old son come into the cafe and translate father's order from Spanish to English.

I went through Mattawa, Washington and was sickened by the fact that there it had a branch of a non-profit organization in WA state with 30 offices statewide (that basically function as Mexican consulates) that give social service advice to illegal alien fruit pickers. 30 offices state-wide-a non-profit.

Seeing all this really disgusts and frustrates me because I feel there is not much I can do about it. My fellow Washingtonians don't seem to even know the problem exists. As an ex-Californian, I know EXACTLY what can happen to Washington, or any other state-they will all turn into 3rd world tragedies like California has become.

Alipacers-give me some advice as to how to report this, or how to do something about it.

Any like minded Washingtonians out there?

I am originally from WA but moved to SoCal 20 years ago for a job. I have a dream that one day I could return to WA to escape the invasion.

Re: Frustrated in Washington State

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    I went to Panera Bread and saw the illegals in the back food prep room. I was a carpenter 20 years ago. I used to work with illegals and can spot them a mile away. The Mexican-Polka music was coming from the kitchen. The two food prep guys - would put my life on it- were illegals. Out of 4 or 5 Panera Bread establishments I have been in, it's the same story.

I was at a Denny's the other day and the same thing. As a matter of fact, while I was eating, three illegals came in looking for work. None spoke English.

I went to a cafe in a quiet neighborhood. There was a construction site across the street-you guessed it-more illegals. One even had his 9 year old son come into the cafe and translate father's order from Spanish to English.

I went through Mattawa, Washington and was sickened by the fact that there it had a branch of a non-profit organization in WA state with 30 offices statewide (that basically function as Mexican consulates) that give social service advice to illegal alien fruit pickers. 30 offices state-wide-a non-profit.

Seeing all this really disgusts and frustrates me because I feel there is not much I can do about it. My fellow Washingtonians don't seem to even know the problem exists. As an ex-Californian, I know EXACTLY what can happen to Washington, or any other state-they will all turn into 3rd world tragedies like California has become.

Alipacers-give me some advice as to how to report this, or how to do something about it.

Any like minded Washingtonians out there?
    Don't patronize any restaurant that hires illegal aliens. Don't hire anyone who hires illegal aliens. Pass the information around. Whenever I get a bleeding heart in my face, I get right back in theirs and ask them what they think about these "poor" people driving brand new SUVs while collecting welfare for the babies delivered on our DIME. That wakes them up pretty quick to what's going on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

CALL ICE.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I know what works down here in the Ocala area (Hardly ever see Illegals in the open except at the SS office). Get on your local Congressman's mailing list . Next Town Hall meeting he or she has , Attend . Sit in the very front so you can get that microphone and tell it like it is . I certainly do and i promise you Mr.Stearns (my congressman) knows what i'm going to speak about . Anything and everything to do with Illegal Immigration , local state or federal . This is your country . Take it back
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

You need to start writing letters and making calls to your State Congress. Try to get other people involved so they will complain, too. The illegal aliens are taking those jobs from the American workers and it should be stopped. I'm working closely with my Idaho State Congress because the illegals are flowing over here from Washington. Trust me, I intend to get a hold of your Congress, too, and tell them we don't want those criminals crossing the Idaho border into our state. You have to talk about this wherever you go. In stores, in parking lots, when you go to a yard sale, laundromat, anywhere. Get the word out.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Recently, my Brazilian friend and I were at a local Catholic church when we heard some illegal aliens discussing what they thought God wanted them to do. My Brazilian friend advised that God wanted them to RETURN to their OWN countries and then apply from THERE to come here LEGALLY. The stunned illegals got BLAZING mad at my friend, but I pointed out that the illegals did NOT do God's will by coming here ILLEGALLY in the FIRST place! Well, we guess that our words MUST have GOTTEN to at least SOME of the illegals, for a few days later we secretly spotted a few of them PACKING UP and LEAVING for MEXICO!

maybe

tinybobidaho:

Maybe there should be a "Mountain States Anti-Illegal Alien Group" comprised of Oregon, WA, Idaho, Montana...anyone else?

I recently drove from Kansas City to Seattle and couldn't believe how many illegals I saw in those states...KA, CO, UT, WY, MT, OR and WA

jonhaloi -

Department of Homeland Security

"Report Suspicious Activity": 800-232-5378

Joazinha wrote:
    Well, we guess that our words MUST have GOTTEN to at least SOME of the illegals, for a few days later we secretly spotted a few of them PACKING UP and LEAVING for MEXICO
    !

You sure hit the nail on the head. This is quite an impressionable lot. For all we know many of them may become homesick and just need a little kick to get going. I suppose the one's with young children have a harder time leaving because their kids start making a fuss...seen it in the stores. OTOH they could have been packing up for some other state.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast