Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: maybe

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    tinybobidaho:

Maybe there should be a "Mountain States Anti-Illegal Alien Group" comprised of Oregon, WA, Idaho, Montana...anyone else?

I recently drove from Kansas City to Seattle and couldn't believe how many illegals I saw in those states...KA, CO, UT, WY, MT, OR and WA
    I think we should do all we can to get people in these states to join Alipac. One way to make contact with people from your computer, is to post in all the comment sections of the stories about illegal immigration in your local papers. Some people may not agree with your views, but you'll get some attention. And other people read the comment section. I think each state should have a way to contact the citizens of their own state to get state laws passed to enforce our immigration laws. Then when the time comes, Alipac will stand behind each state to help get them passed. Because it's obvious the Federal government isn't going to do anything about this problem.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Frustrated in Washington State

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi

Any like minded Washingtonians out there?
    Yup. I just moved up here from SoCal to get away from the illegals only to see it happening up here. It's not everywhere yet, but you can definitely see it starting - the Latino grocery stores, signs in spanish, mexican food trucks permanently parked next lean-to's. There are a few up here that are openly disgusted, but for the most part the native washington folks just want to accept everyone and everything....

If you live in Seattle you will find out that it is just another liberal dominated, big urban region. King Co. is where ACORN voter drive workers were busted for bringing in phony registrations. Need I say more?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Washington and Oregon are major sanctuary states. My Dad moved to ID to get away from them here in CA and a lot of them are leaving ID and heading towards OR.

REPORT ILLEGALS

1-866-DHS-2ICE (1-866-347-2423)
    ICE LAW ENFORCEMENT

Re: Frustrated in Washington State

I've noticed as more Californians have moved here it's getting more like Californina here. More drivers with road rage. Definately more illegals.
    I was starting to think everyone from California was pro-illegal. I'm glad to have another anti-illegal activist here! I don't live in the People's Republic of Seattle, but I do know it's very liberal there. The natives I've talked to are pretty upset about illegal immigration. It won't take long before Wa is another cesspool like California. The whole country will be if Americans do not wake up. Every opportunity I get I tell people this.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Yup. I just moved up here from SoCal to get away from the illegals only to see it happening up here. It's not everywhere yet, but you can definitely see it starting - the Latino grocery stores, signs in spanish, mexican food trucks permanently parked next lean-to's. There are a few up here that are openly disgusted, but for the most part the native washington folks just want to accept everyone and everything....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12