Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FULL Robert De Niro Statement Trashing Donald Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FULL Robert De Niro Statement Trashing Donald Trump

FULL Robert De Niro Statement Trashing Donald Trump

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Robert De Niro received an Italian passport in 2006. His Italian citizenship was granted by the Prime Minister, on behalf of the Italian Republic despite a strong opposition of the American-Italian community [2][3]
    In 1998, he lobbied Congress against impeaching President Bill Clinton.[63]

While promoting the film The Good Shepherd with co-star Matt Damon on the December 8, 2006, episode of Hardball with Chris Matthews at George Mason University, De Niro was asked whom he would like to see as President of the United States. De Niro responded, "Well, I think of two people: Hillary Clinton and Obama."[64] On February 4, 2008, De Niro supported Obama at a rally at the Izod Center in New Jersey before Super Tuesday.[65]

In 2012, De Niro joined the anti fracking campaign Artists Against Fracking.[66]

During the 2016 presidential campaign, De Niro was a vocal critic of candidate Donald Trump.[67]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_De_Niro

Hmmmm.

Oh so let me get this straight. You don't live in our country, you sought citizenship in another country where you live, Italy, and you're mad because Donald Trump whom you don't like for some reason, probably because he's not a Democrat, may win the election and become President of the United States and take US in the "wrong direction".

What "wrong direction"? Donald Trump wants to fix our country by securing our borders, stopping illegal immigration, protecting US from pointless never-ending foreign wars and terrorists, fixing our bad trade deals, upgrading our military, taking care of our Veterans, improving our economy, lowering taxes, bringing our jobs home, revitalizing poor neighborhoods in our inner cities, and so much more.

Why would you think that's the "wrong direction" when it's clearly the right direction for the United States?

Why would you call Trump a "dog" when you went to Congress and lobbied against impeachment of Bill Clinton over actual sex scandals while he was President of the United States?

Goofy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My Husbands mother had to babysit Diniro a distant cousin when he was living with his grandparents in Syracuse NY. I laughed when my mother in law said he was a stubborn and pigheaded snob. Wore his collar up and acted like a punk. She hated babysitting him. Now I can understand what she met. lol He is an actor what does he know. They unfortunately don't live in the same world we working class live in.
    Last edited by posylady; 10-12-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Jon Voight Defends Donald Trump, Blasts De Niro For His Criticism

KAITLAN COLLINS
    Entertainment Editor
    10:35 AM 10/09/2016

Jon Voight defended Donald Trump after Robert De Niro likened him to a dog that he wants to punch in the face.

(Photo: Getty Images)

The actor — who has supported the Republican nominee since he endorsed him in March — said the vulgar comments Trump made about Nancy O’Dell in a leaked video from 2005 weren’t that bad.

(RELATED: Robert De Niro On Donald Trump: ‘I’d Like To Punch Him In The Face’)

“I don’t know of too many men who haven’t expressed some sort of similar sexual terms toward women, especially in their younger years,” Voight wrote on Twitter Saturday. “Donald Trump’s words were not as damaging as Robert DeNiro’s ugly rant.”

(Photo: Getty Images)

“Trump’s words did not hurt anyone. Can you imagine if any Republican said words like Robert DeNiro used – against Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama? All hell would break loose.”

“I am calling for all Trump supporters to express their outrage and anger against DeNiro and all of the Republican turncoats against Trump,” he continued. “Let Donald Trump know we are completely behind him, and may God give him the strength to continue his calling.”

(Photo: Robin Marchant/Getty Images for Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences)

In a video encouraging people to vote, De Niro hurled an avalanche of insults at Trump.

“I mean he’s so blatantly stupid,” De Niro said. “He’s a punk, he’s a dog, he’s a pig, he’s a con, a bullshit artist, a mutt who doesn’t know what he’s talking about, doesn’t do his homework, doesn’t care, thinks he’s gaming society, doesn’t pay his taxes.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/jo...#ixzz4MnH8EuuQ

Well, Well, Look What Was Just Discovered About Robert Deniro-What A Hypocrite

On Saturday, Robert Deniro released a video ad slamming Donald Trump for his 2005 lewd comments about woman. But while Bill Clinton was in the oval office Deniro had a different tune.

TWITTER
    PRISONPLANET

View image on Twitter

Follow

Paul Joseph Watson
    @PrisonPlanet

Robert De Niro - supreme hypocrite.

But did you really expect anything else from a Clinton lackey?
    7:13 AM - 9 Oct 2016

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=41841

If Robert Dinero ever spoke to me, or many other Americans, the way he insulted Trump but in person, he would get busted in the chops! But we don't have to worry about Dinero every saying these things to a live audience containing Trump supporters because he knows he would get his ass handed to him.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)