Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

It is a hate crime, and we all know it.

Illegal aliens and their anchor babies biting the hand that feeds them, no, could not imagine them doing such a thing !!

A bunch of ungrateful, hateful animals. I am so disgusted that this pastor, his family and his church members have suffered due to the actions of illegals, and/or the anchor babies of illegal aliens. This shows their true colors, once again.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    RALLY CRY FROM ALIPAC, PLEASE JOIN IN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-850399.html#850399

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    It is a hate crime, and we all know it.

Illegal aliens and their anchor babies biting the hand that feeds them, no, could not imagine them doing such a thing !!

A bunch of ungrateful, hateful animals. I am so disgusted that this pastor, his family and his church members have suffered due to the actions of illegals, and/or the anchor babies of illegal aliens. This shows their true colors, once again.
    The original post just states that the criminals were Hispanic, not illegal aliens. Lets not jump to conclusions now. The problem here is American youth not giving **** about school and thus getting involved in gangs. Why can't we be more like Japan in terms of education sigh.

The look on the pastor's face is heartbreaking.

There are people that really need his help and the community threw it back in his face. Yes, these young men are part of the community... I wouldn't blame the pastor for picking up shop and going somewhere else.

And I hope he does.

*Something about rocks? I was at a community meeting and a man spoke about how his son was driving home and a group of Hispanic youth threw rocks breaking his windows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan

*Something about rocks? I was at a community meeting and a man spoke about how his son was driving home and a group of Hispanic youth threw rocks breaking his windows.
    It actually happened to be some 2 years back. A group of White teenagers were throwing pebbles at cars driving by this one busy road. I happened to have my window open and those punks managed to get one in. Unfortunately for them it did not hit me in the face and provoke an accident.

AE

I don't presume the kids were illegal aliens, I stated it was an and/or situation, and very likely children of those not here legally.

Either way, it is a hate crime and sickening.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123