Thread: "Fun" at Amazon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Fun" at Amazon

Keyboard activists with accounts at Amazon.com can vote for reviews they like. Here's some, ahem, opportunities I spotted while browsing around over there.

There's a review of the book "Let Them In: The Case for Open Borders" that could use some more Most Helpful votes. The review is titled "Suspension of disbelief required"

Most of the votes on reviews of Bill Ong Hing's book "Deporting Our Souls: Values, Morality, and Immigration Policy" seem to from his family and friends. Your vote for the "Compassion without justice" review as Most Helpful would add some balance.

Also, not one of the reviews of the movie "The Visitor" complains of the poor logic of the climactic scene, the one where the illegal says "I've done nothing wrong" and the American fails to say "You came here without permission". Someone needs to write a review that makes this point.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Give us a link to the above mentioned items.....

Hey want to welcome you to OUR group.

expressyour concerns, and if you find things that would be great information for all of us, let us have it.

Welcome dad 3 war bucks. Enjoy the stay.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

try this link

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/15 ... Descending

I like this kind of "guerilla" activity. Especially since it gets the eyes of people who are likely to be persuaded by our side, and whose attention is relevant (i.e. they're ABLE TO VOTE) and it is apart from distorted media reporting.

you need to have an account with amazon to vote on the "helpfulness" of remarks. but I think everyone should have an account - I love amazon.

And here's a link to the new book about Joe Arpaio:

http://www.amazon.com/Joes-Law-Immigrat ... 04&sr=1-19

You can add books to your cart without buying them... I wonder if amazon keeps track of that volume...

and here's a link to the old book:

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-Toughest ... 398&sr=1-2

Here's another open borders turkey:

http://www.amazon.com/Let-Their-People- ... 222&sr=1-1

The book "Let Them In" is unbalanced. The writer talks about Immigration 30 + years ago and before that and makes it sound as if it's no different then that today. He also makes it sound like what we're fighting is some figment of our imagination.

That's what I hate about these people who are well off and unaffected. They don't have the first idea about what's truely happening.
    Their main concern is to cheap labor in this country so they can pay less to have their yards mowed!
    ------------------------

Glad to see other like this kind of fun. Thanks AmyCarter for posting the links.

There is a pretty good search bar at the top center of Amazon.com's main page. To use it to find a book, paste the title into it and click on GO to the right. This assumes you've selected the title from somewhere, like an ALIPAC post in another tab or window, and copied it to you clipboard.

You don't need to be a perfectionist here. The first few words of a title usually work.

To the left of the text window for searching is a drop down that one can set to "Books". I do this extra step only if the book doesn't come up at the top of the results.

Having said all this, I ack that it would have been helpful to have put the links in the original post.

As to Sheriff Joe's books, the reviews that liked them now have my votes. Whee!
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin