Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

interior enforcement....dry up the jobs that are the incentive to cross that border

I would like to see movement toward ending this anarchy. Interior enforcement.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My initial reaction was interior enforcement, but the longer I think about it, I am thinking that border enforcement is the way to go. We have so called "interior enforcement" now, and it doesn't work. There are too many greedy people who will find their way around the law. No matter what happens, the illegals that are here, will end up staying one way or the other. Lets keep the rest out and scare the heck out of them so they do want to come here. America is a joke because we are so lenient. I think that we need to be prepared to shoot to kill (without law suits). What other country lets everyone come and go as they please?

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    My initial reaction was interior enforcement, but the longer I think about it, I am thinking that border enforcement is the way to go. We have so called "interior enforcement" now, and it doesn't work. There are too many greedy people who will find their way around the law. No matter what happens, the illegals that are here, will end up staying one way or the other. Lets keep the rest out and scare the heck out of them so they do want to come here. America is a joke because we are so lenient. I think that we need to be prepared to {Mod Edit} (without law suits). What other country lets everyone come and go as they please?
    ** please see rule 2.5!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

** please see rule 2.5!
    I'm not talking about being vigilantes, I am talking about armed law enforcement (Border Patrol and military) who are able to do their jobs without getting into trouble. Is that also off limits?

** please see rule 2.5!
    I'm not talking about being vigilantes, I am talking about armed law enforcement (Border Patrol and military) who are able to do their jobs without getting into trouble. Is that also off limits?
    Please refrain from posting re: guns/shooting/killing etc.

It could be appropriately rephrased as per your suggestion above:
    armed law enforcement with laws protecting them or a similar comment.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, I'll try to be more careful. I shouldn't assume that everyone can read my mind.

I agree, I'll try to be more careful. I shouldn't assume that everyone can read my mind.
    LOL, NEESE
    I fall into that category too so I understand what you mean.

Let's all be a little more careful and take an extra moment or two to re-read our posts before we hit the submit button

Neese I wish I had a dollar for everytime I wrote a quick reply or thought and it came out opposite of what I meant thinking everybody would understand and all it got me was jumped on.
    But to get back to your original post, my first thought was border protection but I do think interior is a main focus as well, the question was which one is more important but in reality they both are, we need to close the barn door and clean it out.

I just think that if you keep doing the same thing and you don't get a good result, stop what you are doing and try somethinge else. I genuinely do not believe that the majority of the people who live in the interior of the United States understand what is happening in the border states. We are not going to gain the support that we need to make sufficient change in this country unitil it is too late. Once the illegals gain the majority vote, which will not be long now, it will be too late to turn back. They have some serious support and it should not be taken lightly. Once these people get into the interior of our country, they blend in and the barn will never be cleaned because there are plenty of people willing to help. Also look at the drug trade. Wouldn't it be nice to stop the flow of drugs and death before it hits our neighborhoods? Why keep putting band aids on when you can sew up the wound?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast