Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A fun thing to try

1. Go to www.google.com

2. put in "failure" (no quotes) in the edit box.

3. Click the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

4. Prepare to laugh.

H.

That is awsome!

Hey Husker, ya back for the holidays?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was just peachy. Thanks Husker, that made my day
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey Husker, ya back for the holidays?

W
    not really "back for the holidays", but I simply could NOT pass up sharing that little nugget. Had one of my group call me at work and it floored me.

Been doing some work with Ben Nelson's staff. They are drafting a bill for better border enforcement, going after businesses and offering no amnesty, however, they still have no jewels, and refuse to put in a wetback/vanguard style interior round up. If Nelson pushes this thing through, it may be good. If he is simply blowing smoke up ppls rear ends to get a few thousand votes (he is up in 2006), then we will do EVERYTHING we can to sink him (and he has been told that EXACTLY like that, face to face).

I know I have not been here much (actully I have not been online for "fun" much) over the last few months. Been working lots, remodeling, etc. Probably will not change much. But I will poke in from time2time.

Actually, I talked to my wife this afternoon about that job offer you sent earlier today. Would be a huge paycut (probalby 1/2 to 1/3 what I make now), but I am NOT happy with my current job or the company I work for. ICE would certainly be a change, but I don't know if my semi-colored past would allow me in, and I don't know if I could handle the bureaucracy.

H.

Husker,

Like I said in the e-mail, we need good people in there that want the job done and done right! Just think of all of the demoralized people in the Border Patrol and my God could you even get out of bed in the morning if you worked for ICE?

I try to picture in my mind what it must be like for the 1 that's "ONE" deportation officer for the entire state of North Carolina.

Would you really want to even try and leave your office every day?

We are in need of more leaders and rallying activists to help keep our push on Congress high pitched for about 3-4 more weeks. Then a little break for the holidays, then...

Jan-Nov. all hell breaks lose and it wont stop till this is set straight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: A fun thing to try

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    1. Go to www.google.com

2. put in "failure" (no quotes) in the edit box.

3. Click the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

4. Prepare to laugh.

H.
    That is so funny.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06