Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FUNDRAISER--"Free Ramos and Compean" BORDER PATROL

A NEW fundraising effort has just been undertaken for Ramos and Compean, which involves selling "border patrol green" BRACELETS bearing in white print the words, "Free Ramos and Compean" and the US Border Patrol Seal! These bracelets will make GREAT conversation starters about SPREADING the WORD on the unjustly imprisoned agents and their families, and, hopefully, help to inspire yet MORE Americans to GET INVOLVED! A $5 donation will cover one bracelet. (full story on Ramos and Compean border patrol bracelets can be found here: http://agentramos.blogspot.com)

Send donations to:

Ramos and Compean Support Bracelet
    P.O. Box 159
    Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

Please allow up to four weeks for processing.

A website for this project is currently being established.

I 100% stand behind Ramous and Compean. But to be honest....I will donate to their personal families. Don't want it to be misconstrued as to supporting the Latino invasion. Never know which hem they will twist and turn to go to their agenda. Been there done that and won't sign on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where were the bracelets and this group from the beginning? Don't sign on to these late bloomer groups......sorry. They are usually funded by people I want no part of and the family gets the left overs of the funds generated. Falls into the catagory of too little too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When you support just one group of people.......you do the classic cut off your nose to spite your face.....Psyche 102. The Latinos never got that far.

Does anyone know Dave Weber (contact person for the site doing this fund raiser?
    http://agentramos.blogspot.com/

I too would like to know if the money donated really will go to the families of Ramos and Compean.

Otherwise I think it is a great idea. The more their names are seen in public and disgussed the harder it will be for the politicians to ignore this injustice.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

as i have posted and with updates,
    you can donate to each family

Make checks to:
    Monica Ramos…Patty Compean

Mail to:

Edd Hendee
    Taste of Texas
    10505 Katy Freeway
    Houston, Texas 77024

this is still going on, and when i listened to the podcast on FRIDAY,
    the total was over 300k TOTAL and Edd said they are still two days behind on opening the letters and they are still coming in. he said he now has two people working 8 hours a day on NOTHING BUT OPENING MAIL

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Make checks to:

Mail to:

Edd Hendee
    Taste of Texas
    10505 Katy Freeway
    Houston, Texas 77024

the total was over 300k TOTAL and Edd said they are still two days behind on opening the letters and they are still coming in. he said he now has two people working 8 hours a day on NOTHING BUT OPENING MAIL
    I must have missed your post about a fundraiser. Are you talking about the same fundraiser that has the bracelets?
    You are listing a different contact person, a different way to make out the checks and
    a different address. One is in AZ the other in TX.
    I know others who would be interested and want to make sure I have my facts straight.

If someone knows if this is legit, please let me know. The reason I ask is that I know the Ramos family has been burned at least a couple times. I'll be more than happy to contribute so long as I know this is on the up and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

Make checks to:

Mail to:

Edd Hendee
    Taste of Texas
    10505 Katy Freeway
    Houston, Texas 77024

I must have missed your post about a fundraiser. Are you talking about the same fundraiser that has the bracelets?
    You are listing a different contact person, a different way to make out the checks and
    a different address. One is in AZ the other in TX.
    I know others who would be interested and want to make sure I have my facts straight.

This i mention is a fundraiser that was kicked off in houston by radio talk show hosts edd hendee and pat gray after the 5th curcuit ruled against the agents.
    THIS ONE IS LEGIT and have already gotten checks totalling 300k.
    if you listen to glenn beck and remember an interview he had on his radio show, this is the one where he asked Patty what her living expenses for the year were and she said 11k and glenn came back and said okay im covering that, ill write that check and then he told monica Ramos, dont worry im cutting you the same amount.
    When Edd went to PHX to visit Nacho, he told him about this and nacho just broke down and cried. When Edd met with both patty and monica in el paso the next day, the same day their doper was sentenced, he gave them checks both totaling 10,000 and people were also sending in all sorts of cards and support letters. This one i know is legit.
    This new one about the bracelet, i have no idea if its legit or not, but i would think if its on the agentramos website, that something has to be legit about it.

AND PS--- on this donation thats sent to Edd at his business, its asked that you donate the same amount of money to each family.
    so if your giving 50dollars total, make checks to both ladies for 25 each.

Ill listen to the podcast from today's show, Monday, to see if they have given an update.

But the last thing i heard on Friday was the total was over 300K TOTAL and Edd at his restaurant has TWO PEOPLE working eight hours on this. Its their only job right now, and on friday they were still sorting mail that arrived on Wednesday, so they were a day and a half behind.

jamesw62

Thank you so much for clearing up my confusion.
    I'm very pleased to hear that the one fundraiser is going so well
    and maybe the other one will also.