Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Funny phone call to Senator Clinton

I used the "pro-amnesty hotline" to call both Schumer and Clinton yesterday (not that it will do ANY good with those two ) and, well, the woman in Schumer's office was really nice. She listened to me, and even asked me "why" a couple of times, in a good way, and then said "thanks! I'll tell the Senator your views."

But when I called Clinton's office and said "About the immigration bill..." the guys said "yes...?" I said "I don't support it. Not at all. And I need Senator Clinton, MY Senator, to vote NO on this sorry excuse for a bill..."

And he dropped the phone!

Then, when he finally picked it back up he said, all chocked-up: "Excuse me... What?"

I got a real chuckle out of that. And to his credit he was very nice after that, but it made me wonder... do they know where the calls are coming from? Did they know I was calling on the "pro-amnesty hotline"? Or was it just so RARE for a New Yorker (!) to express opposition?

Too funny.

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

I think they know it's a pro-amnesty hotline. I think it's direct to their offices.

That's a really funny story!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is amusing! Good for you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I used the "pro-amnesty hotline"
    If you can avoid it, I would encourage you not to use the hotlines being provided by our enemies for our enemies.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just Curious Who pays for these phone lines? Does anyone really know?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    If you can avoid it, I would encourage you not to use the hotlines being provided by our enemies for our enemies.
    Why not? I would rather put my calls on their dime...

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Why?? Some sites are encouraging us to use them to tie them up, also as the main lines are being taken off the hooks in a lot of the senators offices. I think that as long as you stress you are AGAINST it when you call they will get the message.

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, that makes sense... oh well.

However, the NumbersUSA (?) number on the Newt YouTube commercial wants ALL KINDS OF INFO...! I gave it to them once, but the number was busy. And when I called back again, they wanted all my info AGAIN!

I hate to say this, but the "enemy" 800 number was much simpler, and much LESS intrusive.

Hillary and one of her NCLR Supporters in the back ground.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast