Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Funny post on Canadian forum

Mexicans in Windsor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to the Mexican immigrants that came to Windsor? did they get deported?

Why are indians and asians get treated different? Why are they automatically welcomed but the Mexicans are not? Why a double standard?

You know I feel really bad for Mexicans in general. Most of them are hard workers, very nice people who stick to themselves and don't bother anyone. Yes there are a few bad apples, but which race, culture or country doesn't have that problem. The Mexicans have been impoverished for many years now and are just looking for a better life, sure they should try to do it the correct way just like everyone else, but it seem as though whether they try the legal way or not, people in general just seem to be fixated on Mexicans migrating anywhere for a better life. Sadly they were once legal occupants of the Southwestern region of the United States who were pushed out of their land and homes, now they are practically scorned just for wanting a better life. I am not saying that Canadians are not accepting of them, all I am saying is that people are being to harsh on those who desparately want to live the same life we are living. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    I hope the Canadians are not that gullable to believe this sob story.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/canada/2 ... ndsor.html

[/quote]

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    You know I feel really bad for Mexicans in general. Most of them are hard workers, very nice people who stick to themselves and don't bother anyone. Yes there are a few bad apples, but which race, culture or country doesn't have that problem. The Mexicans have been impoverished for many years now and are just looking for a better life, sure they should try to do it the correct way just like everyone else, but it seem as though whether they try the legal way or not, people in general just seem to be fixated on Mexicans migrating anywhere for a better life. Sadly they were once legal occupants of the Southwestern region of the United States who were pushed out of their land and homes, now they are practically scorned just for wanting a better life. I am not saying that Canadians are not accepting of them, all I am saying is that people are being to harsh on those who desparately want to live the same life we are living. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Tell ya what lady or male metro-sexual whichever you are..... sure they want a better life... but let them do it on your dime for many years then tell me how you feel about your standard of living dropping while theres is raised
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hear...hear!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Whoever wrote THIS just ISN'T all THERE!

Why don't the Canadians build them a bridge and let them come on over??

I would love it if those great mexican nice freeloaders go straight to Canada.

By Golly, we have found our solution. We can build a fence on both borders, and keep the nutso's out.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Maybe if inforce immigration laws our illegal aliens will go to Canada.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Canada has liberals too.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The person who robs me is just trying to have a better life............at my expense.

This is not a reason for them doing what they're doing. Its wrong.

Let's deport our illegal aliens North instead of South. Maybe these Canadian libidiots should come out to Los Angeles, CA and have a look-see at just what the results of uncontrolled immigration of under-educated, non-english speaking masses of people can do to a city.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    Maybe if inforce immigration laws our illegal aliens will go to Canada.
    Yes All 50 million of them ! I am sure they would Love to have them steal their country and Lives. I would love for them to have a taste of what we live with everyday Then say those same pitiful words

Get a brain , We bought and paid for every inch of that land and if they want it they can buy it back. O never mind they have already stolen it
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast