Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

google crime victims of illegal aliens on u- tube

that was openborders speak-talk, that you quoted.
    Canada is having immigrants and illegals dumped on them too.
    it's not good in any western country.
    did you hear about the polish guy who was tasered and died in the canadian airport.?
    a liberal Canadian told me it was the CRMP's fault, and they should have had an interpretor there to talk to the poor immigrant.
    I said there are hundreds of languages , should there be one for every language?
    apparentedly the polish guy was upset because his mother wasn't waiting for him and he started throwing things -
    oopss.
    tasered , then dead.
    wait till the mexicans arrive and start raping all the women and kids.
    then canadians will know what we are dealing with
    Banned

That wasn't very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    google crime victims of illegal aliens on u- tube

that was openborders speak-talk, that you quoted.
    Canada is having immigrants and illegals dumped on them too.
    it's not good in any western country.
    did you hear about the polish guy who was tasered and died in the canadian airport.?
    a liberal Canadian told me it was the CRMP's fault, and they should have had an interpretor there to talk to the poor immigrant.
    I said there are hundreds of languages , should there be one for every language?
    apparentedly the polish guy was upset because his mother wasn't waiting for him and he started throwing things -
    oopss.
    tasered , then dead.
    wait till the mexicans arrive and start raping all the women and kids.
    then canadians will know what we are dealing with
    You know you're generalizing when you say Mexicans are raping all the women and kids. It's like me saying, "Be careful with those Whities, they're raping our children in our own schools" when in fact only an idiot would say something like that.

you know you're a low-level troll flashman. I know the game.
    nit pick to avoid the issue.
    how about you come back to me with that line after you experience directly what some women have survived.
    but of course you assume it will never happen to you because you are most likely male and comfortable.
    dana countryman was raped and then two mexican illegals decided to finish her off ( just like in the old country) by stomping on her neck to kill her.
    the Open Bordes Lobby hid her rape from the oregon public and instead did a front page Sunday piece on her bad family life.
    it was then buried as a topic.
    rape and prostitution and child rape are part of the mexican culture.
    the males who come here want sex and view american women as "putas"
    whores. no consequences.
    fair game. one rape of an american woman should have been enough to close down the borders and make the Senate serious, but I now believe the Global Corporates that run this country would not care if 250 million americans were raped and murdered.
    they could always re-fill the country with cheap labor from the third world.
    we are as nothing to them
    Banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12