Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FX Reality Show details

can someone get me the details on the broadcast times of the FX reality show with Frank George of LAIR and the MM so I can include it in a mass email going out today please. need some help with the details.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to the website:

It's at 10:00 pm E/P on July 26, the.

Here is the link:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/30days/

Thank you

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi New poster here and what a GREAT forum. I saw your post today and just wanted to let everyone know that the minuteman who is portrayed in this particular episode was on the John and Ken show (KFI 640 on your AM dial) Monday.

John and Ken interviewed him and he said the last 10 minutes or so of the FX program misrepresented his final views on illegal aliens. He did mention that after the filiming he went down to the border to continue with his minuteman duties and his views have NOT changed although FX made it look like they did. Needless to say the guy wasn't real happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    According to the website:

It's at 10:00 pm E/P on July 26, the.

Here is the link:

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/30days/

What a surprise that the liberal media would mis represent the minutemen views on illegals

Welcome Iansmom - glad to have you here.

There's a thread in here (somewhere) of the interview that the Minuteman did after he found out how FX was going to "mess up" his part in the program.

We'll see if we can find it!!!!

Welcome Iansmom nice to have you here. There is a wealth of information here on this site and just ask if you have a question
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's a thread in here (somewhere) of the interview that the Minuteman did after he found out how FX was going to "mess up" his part in the program.

thanks for the welcome!! I was looking on the John and Ken website ususally they have a podcast of bits and pieces of their shows. Thought they might have listed this interview but I guess they didn't. I just happened to be in the car and heard the tail end.

Steelerbabe we're steeler fans too out here in california we'll be in attendence for the Steeler/Bolts game in San Diego. Woo Hoo!!

Well I'm off to brush up on my Spanish because it seems I'm the only one left in the great state of Mexifornia that speaks English. Instead of keeping up with the Jones' I'm trying to keep up with the illegals and there are P-L-E-N-T-Y of them here.

I think this is it....... http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35696

had_enuf:

Geez, it sure is nice to have backup when your (my) brain has taken a vacation. Thank you for the link.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast