Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA: Illegal butcher tried to hire assassin

http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/che...n-1201303.html

[quote]Federal authorities said they stopped things from getting bloody between two Cherokee County butchers with an arrest that resulted in a guilty plea Friday.

ButJavier Acosta-Caudillo, who is accused of trying to hire an assassin to kill a rival butcher, only pleaded guilty to lying to a federal officer.

“I can only assume that the federal authorities and the (multi-county) task force must not have had the level of evidence they needed for the murder-for-hire charge," said Lt. Jay Baker spokesman for the Cherokee County Sheriff Office. " I don’t think we ever had a name for the target.â€

Just imagine if that had of been an American .No license,no insurence,no problem,now add to that guilty of murder and conspiracy,no problem .
    I heard on the radio that muslims are now using their religian to get away with killing their female relatives.islam says its a death sentence to dishonor the haren participants, (mod edit).Wheres the radical man hating fems on this,of course on the side of muslims ?