Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mad, Nitty Gritty and Neese, I agree, there is no escaping it. While I haven't lived in Chicago for more than 30 years, I recently sold a house in what used to be a nice area of Chicago Heights. Then I noticed the illegals moving in on the other side of town and about 5 years later I noticed my area being invaded so I sold and moved.

As for Chicago, I work downtown and see the excelerated population growth of illegals on a daily basis. I can't believe Daley won another term and the hispanic population in local government is swelling and lobbying for more rights for illegals.

I am now in Tinley Park which is safe FOR NOW and am hoping the rise in property values will keep the illegals at bay for at least 5 years. Which should be enough time for us to defeat the pro amnesty creeps. We Americans who wish to remain America are running out of places to run.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Mad, Nitty Gritty and Neese, I agree, there is no escaping it. While I haven't lived in Chicago for more than 30 years, I recently sold a house in what used to be a nice area of Chicago Heights. Then I noticed the illegals moving in on the other side of town and about 5 years later I noticed my area being invaded so I sold and moved.

As for Chicago, I work downtown and see the excelerated population growth of illegals on a daily basis. I can't believe Daley won another term and the hispanic population in local government is swelling and lobbying for more rights for illegals.

I am now in Tinley Park which is safe FOR NOW and am hoping the rise in property values will keep the illegals at bay for at least 5 years. Which should be enough time for us to defeat the pro amnesty creeps. We Americans who wish to remain America are running out of places to run.
    We moved last year. The Latino businesses are moving in and the Latin Kings graffiti too. We had a drive by in our neighborhood, which was unheard of for the area. The police blotter is filled with Latino names and the cars with Mexican flags and bumper stickers were getting a little too overwhelming. It was time to go before the equity in our house was completetly depleted. We have worked too hard for two long to deal with that. I just want to live in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Old story from 1992 but I found it here:

http://www.emergency.com/gangturf.htm

Shocked
    I'm shocked that the article was in 1992! Now Chicago is a "sanctuary" city isn't it?
    Thank you ShockedinCalifornia for posting it. It's and 'oldie but goodie'.
    It sure goes to show what side our lawmakers are on, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

We moved last year. The Latino businesses are moving in and the Latin Kings graffiti too. We had a drive by in our neighborhood, which was unheard of for the area. The police blotter is filled with Latino names and the cars with Mexican flags and bumper stickers were getting a little too overwhelming. It was time to go before the equity in our house was completetly depleted. We have worked too hard for two long to deal with that. I just want to live in peace.
    I truly understand and it's frightening when you can no longer ignore the truth. I lived on a cul desac where the yards connected in a nice peaceful subdivision (Olympia Terrace). The 2 little old ladies behind me died and in came a family of about 16 people. The mariachi music started blaring, the extended family cookouts heated up and I just couldn't stand it anymore.

If we don't keep fighting there will be no place left to hide and there will be no peace for us or our future generations.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6438

There has been an explosion of gang grafitti in certain areas of our town these last few weeks. I saw Latin King stuff today. Last week I saw 'M13' sprayed on a 'Family Dollar' store -it was 3 or 4 feet high.

I emailed the police and ask if this is MS13 and they say it was a different gang. True? I've never heard of M13. Do we have gang members that can't spell?

Gives me a sick feeling seeing all this sprayed crap around town...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

If we don't keep fighting there will be no place left to hide and there will be no peace for us or our future generations
    Very true, I am glad we are fighting, I cannot imagine what America will be like in 20 years if we do not STAY AS MAD AS HELL AND NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgwfVJIoBNM

This is a very eyeopening piece if you've never seen it. We are training some of them to be even better killers and weapons experts.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12