Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Why not just GIVE THE DAMN JOB TO AN AMERICAN

Why do they even have to bring up this ethnic garbage

I"m sick to death of this bs (WILLIAM , WE NEED A PUKE EMOTICON)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Why not just GIVE THE DAMN JOB TO AN AMERICAN

Why do they even have to bring up this ethnic garbage

I"m sick to death of this bs (WILLIAM , WE NEED A PUKE EMOTICON)
    ------------------------

Re: GarcĂ*a in Running to Become First Latino FBI Director

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Michael J. GarcĂ*a, a former head of the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement in the Department of Homeland Security with a strong background fighting terrorism, is in the running to become the first Hispanic Director of the FBI.
    This is the part of the article that caught my eye, now is this guy American or La Razan?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    To be fair. If he is a strong individual who is committed to upholding the law, including the immigration laws, I would have no problem with him. There are alot of non latinos who have stabbed the movement to stop illegal immigration in the back. If he is a motivator and who will direct the FBI to protect the interests of the USA, uphold its laws, and insure that criminal action is punished, then he should be considered for the job. I have no problem with a Latino workinghere as long as he is legal, gets the job because he is the most qualified, and who really brings something to the table.

Re: GarcĂ*a in Running to Become First Latino FBI Director

Michael J. GarcĂ*a, a former head of the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement in the Department of Homeland Security with a strong background fighting terrorism, is in the running to become the first Hispanic Director of the FBI.
    This is the part of the article that caught my eye, now is this guy American or La Razan?
    Those words belong to the media, he didn't write them.

No actually that is his previous work history!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No actually that is his previous work history!
    I'm not talking about his work history, I'm talking about this:

is in the running to become the first Hispanic Director of the FBI
    Those are the media's words, which could have been left out. He's an American, it's the media that is drawing attention to ancestory.

Look, I'm not defending the man, because I don't know a darn thing about him. It's just that I'm sick of the media making an issue out of something that is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    To be fair. If he is a strong individual who is committed to upholding the law, including the immigration laws, I would have no problem with him. There are alot of non latinos who have stabbed the movement to stop illegal immigration in the back. If he is a motivator and who will direct the FBI to protect the interests of the USA, uphold its laws, and insure that criminal action is punished, then he should be considered for the job. I have no problem with a Latino workinghere as long as he is legal, gets the job because he is the most qualified, and who really brings something to the table.
    One of only two posts on here that speak the truth. It's threads like these that this movement against illegals (or should I say Americans of Hispanic descent) are losing. Keep up the good work guys Prepare for another 10 years of dealing with this issue.

Banned
    Yeah, lets speak the truth here X. What do think about La Raza? Do ya still think they are a harmless bunch, sorta like the boy scouts? If so, keep up the good work.

I hope we find out more on Garcia. I agree with another poster, the media could spinning things around because of his race. I think there is a good chance that he could be anti-illegal, I most people would work there way up in the bureau would be very concerned with illegal immigration. Often the FBI deals with a lot cases of idenitity theft and fraud involving illegal immigration.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast