Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Garofalo Eats Her Own Words

RedState put this together. Garofalo Protests: When the Shoe’s on the Other Foot.

Posted by therightscoop

Must see Video
    http://vimeo.com/4213359

If you want to see the entire interview, you can Aug. '03: Janeane Garofalo on Countdown With Keith Olbermann view it on youtube.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is this woman and why is she in our face? She's an idiot with diarrhea of the mouth, terrible hair, and more stereotypes than Archie Bunker and Meathead combined.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dixie, good post. Thanks. Another example of left wing, liberal hypocrisy.

Uh I hate to break it to you Janeanne but of the thousand or more protesters at Lafayette Park in Washington D.C. there were a lot more Blacks than anyone dressed overtly as or that I saw spouting White racism. There were also beasides me and other Blacks several Latinos, Asians and Native American Indians.

We have not completely condemned the man yet let us just say we are very skeptical.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So much alcohol and drugs she can't remember from one word to the next what she says. Even the picture itself shows what all of this abuse does to the body. She looks like she aged 30 years in 6 years. I guess its time for Garofalo to check into rehab like the rest of her Hollyweird friends.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

At least we don't have serotonin issues.

I believe all of her bashing is a way to get attention.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    At least we don't have serotonin issues.

I believe all of her bashing is a way to get attention.

Dixie
    I agree and wonder if it is just Garofalo who is trying to get attention.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I think maybe all her botox leaked into her brain.

AE

Such a typical response from someone who cannot see beyond their own back end.

I hope and pray, that all of Hollywood will simply slide into the ocean upon the next major earthquake in LA. I personally do not go to movies anymore, buy them nor engage in the notion that these people are anything but a blight on our society.

I find this one in particular to be nothing more than the rantings of a woman who's career is not what she wanted it to be, so she has to go onto political talk shows to bash others in order to attempt to exalt herself. She and Rosie O'Donnell.

Lord spare the good ones there, but take the rest, they just weigh us down.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Amazing . . . . the video has been deleted this a.m. at 9!! They can't handle the truth!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast