Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAS!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

don't forget they cause everyone more traffic headdaches and gas costs.

Atlanta was just awarded the #1 Prize for the most expensive commute $3800 for 1 year for the average 2 car family commute. Amount of Gas, time sitting idling in traffic, and distance of commute were considered. This does not include car costs, repairs and insurance and tag fees.

We have lots of illegals contibuting to this issue. We got around a lot better before they congested the highways going to their construction jobs.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

COTO

This thread subject is fuel,
    I was talking about fuel.
    What I inferred was that your average $per gal was a break compared to the actual $per gal where a majority of ILLEGALS reside. Fuel is well over 2.70 gal on the coasts.

If you were to factor in the extra cost on the e/w coast, your $per illegal would greatly increase.

Now that I think about it, your "#of gal per illegal" would probably increase as well due to the bumper to bumper traffic in these high volume cities causing even more fuel consumption.

Basically, LOL, I said you really gave them a break as your figures for just fuel consumption would greatly increase.

{and, I can't even wrap my brain around the rest of the drain as you mentioned above---oh my my my}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi 2ndamendsis,

Yeah, I was conservative in my figures on many counts.

-- I figured work days only; Illegals working for construction contractors work also on weekends.

-- Those who aren't working on weekends are out drinking and driving on weekends. Lots of gallons (booze and gas).

-- Agree, 1 gallon per day, (average) per illegal, is way too conservative, that figure is probably the minimum average per illegal per day.

So, I probably should have done an array with worst case and best case; and figured some amount over 1 gallon times 365 days per year instead.
    Or maybe the figures outta be graphed.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

cute

Seriously, though, the drain on every facet of our society is overwhelming and one that a majority of Americans are not aware of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12