Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gas crisis: Supply vs. Demand

everyone says the United States consumes more gasoline than any other country and our demand is higher than our supply -- there is a solution

Dear President Bush and Congress:

We the legal citizens of the United States have implemented a plan to lower gas consumption by the 'people' of the United States.

At the present time, there are approximately 15-20 million illegal non-citizens of the United States demanding fuel which in turn reflects a false claim that "WE" the people of the United States consume more fuel than any other country.

The solution to this crisis is simple, we lower the demand of fuel products of the United States by eliminating the illegal non-citizens -- our demand is then reduced by approximately 15-20 million.

We the people have killed two birds with one stone -- immigration and the fuel crisis, in addition to eliminating the overcrowding of our schools, highways and public transportation.

with a K.I.S.S. -- keep it simple stupid
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Now that sounds like a plan!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, I'll even throw my hundred dollar rebate on this deal.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is definitely a plan
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

we'd probably provide their gas home!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I know maybe Tyson can make bio Diesel out of their chicken to get them home be as they won't be selling it anyway.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Good enough. Even taking their fake licenses away would be a good step for starters. Also enforcing our DMV laws on insurance etc.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    Good enough. Even taking their fake licenses away would be a good step for starters. Also enforcing our DMV laws on insurance etc.
    I know this is terrible, and many are talking about the anger they are feeling. But the other day a lady pulled out in front of me -- I saw she was a black lady so I slammed on brakes. I promise you what went through my mind was if this was a 'foreigner' driving without a license and insurance involved in a wreck they might be deported!

Once again Americans believe they live in a bubble...

Oil and fuel are a GLOBAL commodity. Moving people from one place to another does nothing to change consumption.

The real question should be this...

Mr. President do you want to fight a war on terrorism, cope with a energy crisis and deal with a race war at the same time. Remove the illegals now while you still have time. Because you will not have the energy to do it later.

Remember folks, these people have stated that they will not leave. If the economy turns down their jobs go first. What will 30 million unemployed illegals do next I will leave to your imagination.

Citizens will waste less gas from just sitting in traffic twice a day.

The commute would be shorter, and everyone would be more productive and rested. The average commute is 2.5 hours per day. You can actually have a life.

Accidents would go down, Dui's would go down
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast