Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mamie, I don't know if your argument is tongue in cheek or serious but I have to say that it makes perfect sense, I'd not thought of it that way. If there are 15 to 20 million illegals in the U.S. they must use a tremendous amount of gas not to mention other resources.

p.s. let's all throw in our $100 rebates to fuel that long line of buses Ted Kennedy said we would need to deport these people.

This is the smartest idea I have heard all day!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Mamie, I don't know if your argument is tongue in cheek or serious but I have to say that it makes perfect sense, I'd not thought of it that way. If there are 15 to 20 million illegals in the U.S. they must use a tremendous amount of gas not to mention other resources.
    actually, I was serious. I was taken aback by the freeways in California on on Monday -- the cars were moving and it wasn't congested. We are losing our land because of the overcrowding, children are packed in classrooms like sardines in a can -- why? because there are no less than 15-20 million people in this country illegally. Personally, I think it's a lot more than 15-20 million

I would throw in a $100 to help them get home
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Citizens will waste less gas from just sitting in traffic twice a day.The commute would be shorter, and everyone would be more productive and rested. The average commute is 2.5 hours per day. You can actually have a life.Accidents would go down, Dui's would go down
    Less cars and trucks on roads equals less upkeep of infrastructure. Less potholes. Less unisured drivers. Less danger to citizens. Friendlier, less aggressive drivers who are less harried and irritated.

Less DUI's. Less stolen vehicles. Less new roads needed. Less homes taken by eminent domain to build roads and freeways. Campgrounds more accessible. State parks more accessible. Recreation areas, such as Disneyland, sports venues, less lines, more parking, more value for the money.
    On and on and on.

The illegals are STEALING hours from YOUR life. Get rid of illegals and much of the US becomes actually pleasant again.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I am sure all kinds of buses go down to the border area half empty. Hubs in Houston and San Diego and border towns.

Let them fill in empty seats on buses and trains. Jump start the program this summer by using empty school buses and prison buses - keep the drivers working. Let see how futile it is after 6 months. Start with LA, Houston, Atlanta, Vegas and other large metro areas.

If we could do a piss poor job like the evacuation of New Orleans we would have them all gone in a year or so.

Let them know you will be confiscating bank accounts and autos to make them pay for the return trip.

Make the corporations that are hiring them pay for charter of an entire busload for every illegal they have working. No tax money - Fine Money.

You will find that many of them will take their cash and get themselves back to Mexico.

I am sick of the lame excuses about how "difficult" it would be. Put a bunch of them on Mexican Cargo ships and Army cargo planes.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

other sovereign nations around the world had problems with illegals too, they gave them so many months to leave on their own -- THEN the started detaining and deporting them -- Mexico, et al should welcome them with open arms

if the President and Congress don't know what to do, then they should look at how other countries handled it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12