Thread: Geert Wilders

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geert Wilders

Has anyone else done any research on this guy? I spent the weekend reading and viewing all things Geert and I really like him. He's a Dutch MP and one of the few politicians in Europe who's willing to speak out against multiculturalism, unrestricted immigration, and the islamization of Europe. Even though I don't agree with his latest call to ban the Koran, I think he's Europe's version of Tom Tancredo and hope he continues to press forward. He has to be protected by several bodyguards 24/7 because he dares to criticize Islam:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0W6twYw4E8w

Go Geert Go!!!

He sounds interesting. Maybe we should insource some of our leaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The videos are great, Geert really states the sediment of the Dutch people about the islamics not assimilating while the host grills him about not being politiclly correct. Geert blames the leaders for letting the non-assimilation from happening and he is specific about the sediments of the Dutch like no other candidate in this country has. The same thing that is happening in the US is happening in the Netherlands and throughout Europe. Leaders throughout the world are being told to let illegal immigration clash cultures together at any cost in order to bring about the NWO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In sourcing politicians sounds good to me, we need people to do the job they don't want to do or refuse to do.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)