Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Bush and his friend Bill Owens of Colorado!

George Bush and Bill Owens, governor of Colorado and supposedly Republicans are two of a kind. Owens was on talk radio tonight here in Denver because he supports a referendum to let the state keep our tax refunds which by law they have to give back. Many opponents are saying VOTE NO since ILLEGALS are getting this money for services and it is so true! Now get this, our House and Senate HERE in Colorado is controlled by the Democrats. One of these DEMS made a proposal for in state tution for illegals. It was killed in committee as if it matters they have fake papers anyway so they already know how to get it!

Anyway, this fish Owens was trying to tell the voters tonight all the wonderful things he has done about illegals and then like Pontius Pilate at the trail of Christ he tries to wash his hands and call it a federal matter for his good friend George Bush? So I should vote myself a tax increase and its OK if some illegals can get at it and since the governor can't do anything because his friend George Bush will not it is OK? Can we call this passing the buck?

Our Owens had a chance a few years ago to endorse an amendment to END bi-lingual education in our schools. He failed to do so and this helped it to be defeated. Mitt Romney a REPUBLICAN from MA endorsed it and it won as it had in CA and AZ!

You heard it here...Bill Owens is a fish and IF a DEMOCRAT gets elected governor here next year next year then you will have more wasteful spending on ILLEGALS in schools health care etc. because the Democrats like to spend and spend and they like illegals too and our Colorado House and Senate will be controlled by DEMS and we will have a Democratic governor to boot! HMMM George Bush likes to spend too is he a Democrat....I am so confused????

George Bush spends like a Democrat. Oddest thing that a Republican Senate and a Republican House would approve the appropriations.

It's like a Bait and Switch between the two political parties.

JackSmith says "Is George Bush a Democrat? I am so confused?"

Who wouldn't be confused.

George Bush is a Wackident. He doesn't know who or what he is politically. He's not working as a politician or representative of the people. He is working as a King. He has set the tone for all politicians.

They all appear lost, aimless, like puppets on a string....and scaredy cats too. I wonder who it is they are so afraid of that they have lost all their senses?

Did you see Frist tonight? What a bunch of mumbo jumbo. HE said his state of Tennessee is "hugely dependent upon immigrants". Now why in the world would Tennessee with a huge available work force of Americans be "hugely dependent upon immigrants"?

How big is "hugely"?

Frist also wouldn't commit against a Guest Worker Program....wants to hold off until they have a big debate on the issue. Said he knows something has to be done. It's a crisis, he said, and he wanted to assure the American Public that the US Senate is going to get this resolved.

Well...the debate won't take place until sometime after next February...so in standard GOP style lately...we wouldn't want the Calvary getting there too soon, now would we?

Good Grief.

Just enforce the damn laws we have now!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Be. Owe-in,

guvner of CULL-ARADO!!

Do you need anymore queues? What is anyone waiting for?

Oh yes; this coming election, best last chance!

happy pagan day; glenn

"happy pagan day"

Perfect.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush is even WORSE than a King, Judy. He is a DICTATOR. I just had a dirty thought. Picture how he could dress up for Halloween!!!!! Sorry--that just HAD TO COME OUT!!

And, as to the spending like Democrats--this REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND THEIR PRESIDENT are spending like DRUNKEN SAILORS. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie--"spending like DRUNKEN SAILORS".

Yes, indeedy. But at least the Sailors got something for their spending and we're getting NADA. What we call in business a "rat hole".

It's time to clear out the rats and fill the hole.

Hey!

Hey that comment about spending like drunken sailors is an insult to sailors! They at least get what they pay for. cheers glenn

SORRY! I sure wouldn't insult a SAILOR!! DRUNKEN was the operative word there!!

What do you suggest we fill that rat's hole with????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't think of anything better than TOMATOES, I have an idea!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Lets hear your idea on rat hole filler?

Can't wait, I KNOW this is going to be Goooood!!

I'll give you a hint. It starts with an "S" and ends with a "T". GOT IT???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast