Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Firecracker I think you hit the nail on the head. These deals were made during Bush 41's presidency. This may sound a little off kilter but bare with me guys.

My theory has always been: The drug cartels delivery of the hispanic vote was promised decades ago and was supposed to be the guarantee that Bush 41 would be president for 2 terms, with Bush 43 to follow for the next 2 terms in order to live up to the promises made in the backroom deals with the Mexican government and drug cartels. Clinton (nor any democrat) was not supposed to be elected during those 2 decades, after all the invasion of the southern border and, NAU deals were still on paper and those involved needed time to set them in motion. The fact that Clinton actually won was bad enough but 2 terms was totally unacceptable so the wheels of reasons for impeachment began to churn in order to throw the democrats out of power by creating American voter backlash against the democrats. When that happened, that opened the door for the selection of Bush 43. The only piece of the puzzle that is missing (in my mind) is were the Clinton's always on the NAU team or did 41 actually cut a deal with them during the impeachment process? I find the public union of 41 and Clinton to be very strange bed fellows otherwise.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

It works for me, why not?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WhatMatttersMost:
    I makes sense to me. I've heard so many theories on why Bush has his head in the sand when it comes to the border. But, this one seems believable. There are some really powerful and influencial people in Mexico, and not all of them are on the right side of the law. The article you posted, describes what is probably the Mexican Mafia.
    I agree that Bush Sr. is overly fond of Clinton. I think Bush said to some reporters one day "this is my other son". I think they pal around now, because they are working toward a common goal, and that is a North American Union.
    Hillary is a member of the Bilderberg Group, as well as the Trialaterial Commission, and the Council of Foreign Relations. Those are all destructive organizations that are pushing toward the NAU.
    I heard that several senators, including Kennedy, Reid, & McCain, both Bushes, and the Clintons invested millions of dollars into Mexico with the promise of a huge payback. Maybe they wont see their money until the NAU is in place.
    I'm rambling on now.......but it makes a good story.

Well, it's just another idea to give possible reasons as to why President Bush does the things he does and why he doesn't do the things that would seem logical for him to do, at least to most people.

The thing that I don't like about these ideas would be any bad reaction GWB might have to these thoughts and ideas that we're obviously having and obviously discussing. Has that ever crossed our minds?! It's crossing my mind right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Well, it's just another idea to give possible reasons as to why President Bush does the things he does and why he doesn't do the things that would seem logical for him to do, at least to most people.

The thing that I don't like about these ideas would be any bad reaction GWB might have to these thoughts and ideas that we're obviously having and obviously discussing. Has that ever crossed our minds?! It's crossing my mind right now.
    Yes, it has crossed my mind. And it gives me the creeps. But we are only 1 website out out of hundreds, who are probably discussing the same ideas right now.

And in addition to that, he's said several times in public that he's a strong supporter of freedom of speech.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123