Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    The fact that anybody can miss Bush just proves how god awful Odumba really is, but we truly started going down hill with Bush, Odumba just accelerated the process X 100.
    All of this economic downfall started with Jimmy Carter if not even before him. Some of the deregulations started then and more was deregulated as presidents changed. If I recall correctly wasn't it President Clinton that allowed welfare to be a source of income to buy a home? The reasoning was in order to allow more minorities the ability to buy a home. Bush is guilty of deregulating the electricity market and thus the allowing the Enron fiasco to take place. Bush and others wanted to start regulating Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac but the democrats were the majority and did not go for it. In fact some people claim the democrats didn't go for it to make Bush the scapegoat.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And let's not forget George's personal war against terrorism and $4.00 a gallon gas for over a yr. strait, Katrina, Bailouts and handouts. America can't continue to bailout the rest of the world, simply because no one else is willing to help. Bring our people home and slam the doors shut, deport anyone not here legally and America will be just fine, Thank you very much! The rest of the world can learn to take care of themselves from observation. Fighting Natural and man made disasters is a hard enough fight. I'm just getting tired of fighting my own congress on top of all these other things.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Hero? Open borders outsourcing offshoring globalist pig is more like it.

GoPatriot.....You can say that again!

Kathyet

Actually Nixon was the worst President in history. Because of Nixon Ford became president. And that caused the election of Carter. The U. S. was in a decline and it took Reagan to repair things but he only managed to do that up to a point. But Bush comes pretty close to being the worst. He seems to combind the worst of Hoover and Roosevelt. As for his book I'd have to wonder why anyone would want to read it. It must be the power of propaganda at work here. Throw enough of it around and some of it is bound to stick.

Bush is a very polarizing figure. He is a tool used to distract and divide us. He works for our/the same enemies as Barry.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

All I can advise is, don't fall into a routine of looking backward and blaming this person or that person for perceived injustices, mistakes and miscalculations. Keep your eye on the ball in front of us, Barack Obama. He is a master of deception, distraction, misdirection,sleight of hand, and I believe he has evil intent for our country. He is literally snatching our country as we look backwards at what WAS instead of looking at what IS.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

He's no hero to me! He's a globalist and part of the Open Borders Lobby!!

If he and Juan McAmnesty had their way, we would have had a mass amnesty for 20 million illegals!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think we could get a worse president than him. I was wrong. We have a worse one now!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Again? Has he ever been a hero before?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12