Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Washington Was An Illegal Alien

My son's junior english class recently had a discussion on illegal immigration, with his teacher taking a pro-illegal stance. The teacher even singled out a latino student in the classroom, when she said, they only come here for a better life. She also asked the class what made them Americans. Most of the class said, because they were born here. The teacher pointed out that if that was the definition of an American, then George Washington and the other founding fathers weren't Americans, because they weren't born here, they were illegal aliens from England.

This is the education our students are getting from our public (taxpayer supported) schools. I only wish I could afford to send my son to a private school.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Banned
    Explain to your child that even morons can grow up to be teachers.

George Washington was born in 1732 in Virginia.
    Benjamin Franklin was born in 1706 in Boston.
    Thomas Jefferson was born in 1743 in Virginia.
    John Adams was born in 1735 in Massachusetts.
    James Madison was born in 1751 in Virginia.
    James Monroe was born in 1758 in Virginia.
    Alexander Hamilton was born in 1755 in St. Croix, a British territory.

I guess her arguments applies to modern day Americans too. If so, all Americans should go squatt in Mexico, demand benefits and education because were all from the planet earth and we just want a better life!

My guess is she would say they have their own laws and boundaries and that would be against the law!

Idiot!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Explain to your child that even morons can grow up to be teachers.
    so true, and some of them become administrators that I've worked for!

Wav Tek, I wish you had some proof that this is exactly what that teacher said. But it would have to be on a handout, written on their board, on video, or something concrete. Then you could raise hell with the local school board. Did you call the school? I would speak with that teacher specifically (preferrably in the administrators office so the teacher could not claim that you are just an irate parent) to verify if that is what she/he said, then hit her/him with pinestraws facts. If it does seem to be true, then write up this experience as letter to the editor in your local paper....that will get the school board's attention.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I do not recall reading anywhere in U.S. history about a process for settlers to legally migrate here. There was none. There was free and open land. Our founding fathers didn't march in the streets demanding special treatment from the natives. The world was a different place back then, especially on this continent. Comparing immigration now to immigration 200+ years ago is unfair, unrealistic, and intellectually dishonest.

What a stupid teacher. She doesn't even know where George Washington was born.

Yes, today it is an entirely different country. Back then they had to work hard, scrape for everything they had. There were no government handouts sucking the public dry and making many lazy, dishonest and selfish.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is not only a stupid teacher but PC at work. Our education systems have been overtaken with this crap and no matter what we may do or accomplish legislatively if we don't get better control of what is taught in our schools I believe it will all be for naught.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

A history teacher who apparently doesn't know history shouldn't be teaching history.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    A history teacher who apparently doesn't know history shouldn't be teaching history.
    Well, apparently not a history teacher, but an English teacher.

It figures.

Maybe they should stick to teaching them how to diagram a sentence.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

My point being if a teacher doesn't know what they are talking about, they shouldn't be teaching.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast