Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="strugglingcitizen"][quote="NoBueno"][quote]Jerry Gonzalez, the executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials, said the move won’t help save farmers he said could lose $300 million because of the loss of migrant workers.

“This points to complete out-of-touch perspective that some of our legislators and our leadership in this state have with regard to the current immigration crisis we are facing,â€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I think you're absolutely right WhatMattersMost on all counts! If all Americans would come together on this issue, irrespective of race, we might just stand a chance of reversing this dangerous path we find ourselves heading down. The enemy we're dealing with is not afraid of playing the race card if it will benefit them. We see it here everyday in the artices that make there way to this site.

Personally, I'm deeply saddened that black and white America has not been able to unify over this issue in greater numbers, regarding the devastating impact illegal immigration is having on this country. Especially poor Americans, of all racial backgrounds, who have to compete directly with these illegal invading criminals. Unfortunately, there are those on both sides trying to use this issue to create further division in this country.

I'm afraid we are "doomed" if we cannot manage to come together as a unifying force, in an effort to combat this invasion destroying this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe we will have real tasting fruit coming from the farm now. Not that hard rock, bland stuff we get now.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ok

Did they get this idea from reading my posts over the years here SUGGESTING TO USE PRISON INMATE LABOR?

This is as close to the perfect solution as one can get for aggricultural labor needs. Every state should tap its prison populations for these workers. They WANT to get out and do something. They learn from doing this work. Hell, a good report from the farmer could go on their damn resumes when they get out of prison and look for other work...Its all wins all the way around, except for the liberal progressive, haters of America...

This is how you PAY YOUR DEBT TO SOCIETY for real.

This only makes sense, if we're going to have criminals working on the farm they may as well be American and paying for their crimes.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "This is pretty cool, and have them use the money they make pay for they're own incarceration!"
    ITA Steve. This is an excellent solution that should be used all over the US. They should also use welfare/foodstamp recipients to do the same.

I am sick and tired of my tax dollars supplying a lifestyle filled with freebies to those who (mod edit) when they can't even afford to take care of themselves.
    "Yeah! as soon as we stopped spankin' our kids and stop using chain gangs the whole place kinda went to hell!"
    Agreed. PC has killed what used to be America. I am fortunate that I instilled the fear of God and respect for me in my son. I worked full time, cut grass, raked leaves, shoveled snow, attended parent teacher conferences, paid the mortgage and all of the other bills, shopped for, cooked the food and put it on the table.

He did two years of college has 6 years of French under his belt got a perfect score on the AZVAT and recently became a proud member of the Airforce. As soon as he completed basic training he earned his stripes and is now an E3.

Single parenting is a seriously hard job, but if you invest the time and energy it can be done successfully. To this day he never forgets to tell me I'm his shero.

I am so blessed that he turned out ok.
    I too am a single parent and I mean SINGLE parent. All my daughter's dad want's to do is run around with his friends in Louisiana and we live in the UP of Michigan. Since we have moved here he has not even called her. So I have to do all the parenting and let me tell you if I did not let her know who's boss she would be running the place. I usually send her to the corner first, but when that doesn't work (which is the case much of the time) I spank her butt. I also have to raise my voice and let her know I mean business a lot of the time. My mom and my grandma tell me I am too hard on her, but if I wasn't hard on her she would be running the place and wouldn't have any self discipline at all.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

"This is pretty cool, and have them use the money they make pay for they're own incarceration!"
    Buddy. Sounds cool, but isn't. This is still slavery. What if they start using them as roofers? With millions unemployed should we supply slave labor anywhere?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I think you're absolutely right WhatMattersMost on all counts! If all Americans would come together on this issue, irrespective of race, we might just stand a chance of reversing this dangerous path we find ourselves heading down. The enemy we're dealing with is not afraid of playing the race card if it will benefit them. We see it here everyday in the artices that make there way to this site.
    ITA. I don't know if where you are the media reports the phenomenal amount of crimes that illegals commit, but here in the Chicagoland area they rarely name the suspects and almost never mention their illegal status. Additionally, (and sadly) the majority of people who live in nice suburbs (like mine) are practically immune. For a while now I have been striking up conversations with people in stores, etc and then I pitch this website and tell them to pass it on to their friends and family. Most are horrified when I tell them what I've read lately.

Personally, I'm deeply saddened that black and white America has not been able to unify over this issue in greater numbers, regarding the devastating impact illegal immigration is having on this country. Especially poor Americans, of all racial backgrounds, who have to compete directly with these illegal invading criminals. Unfortunately, there are those on both sides trying to use this issue to create further division in this country.

I'm afraid we are "doomed" if we cannot manage to come together as a unifying force, in an effort to combat this invasion destroying this country.
    We are so on the same page. None of my black friends have lost their "cushy" government jobs so they simply blow me off when I start criticizing Obama and the direction this country is plummeting at the speed of light. Some are still angry and feel like it's "white America's" problem and that I am just a fanatic about illegal immigration. They keep blaming Bush for the economy. . . . . . .I know

For them ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    ITA Steve. This is an excellent solution that should be used all over the US. They should also use welfare/foodstamp recipients to do the same.

I am sick and tired of my tax dollars supplying a lifestyle filled with freebies to those who (mod edit) when they can't even afford to take care of themselves.
    "Yeah! as soon as we stopped spankin' our kids and stop using chain gangs the whole place kinda went to hell!"
    Agreed. PC has killed what used to be America. I am fortunate that I instilled the fear of God and respect for me in my son. I worked full time, cut grass, raked leaves, shoveled snow, attended parent teacher conferences, paid the mortgage and all of the other bills, shopped for, cooked the food and put it on the table.

He did two years of college has 6 years of French under his belt got a perfect score on the AZVAT and recently became a proud member of the Airforce. As soon as he completed basic training he earned his stripes and is now an E3.

Single parenting is a seriously hard job, but if you invest the time and energy it can be done successfully. To this day he never forgets to tell me I'm his shero.

I am so blessed that he turned out ok.
    I too am a single parent and I mean SINGLE parent. All my daughter's dad want's to do is run around with his friends in Louisiana and we live in the UP of Michigan. Since we have moved here he has not even called her. So I have to do all the parenting and let me tell you if I did not let her know who's boss she would be running the place. I usually send her to the corner first, but when that doesn't work (which is the case much of the time) I spank her butt. I also have to raise my voice and let her know I mean business a lot of the time. My mom and my grandma tell me I am too hard on her, but if I wasn't hard on her she would be running the place and wouldn't have any self discipline at all.
    Girl, I know exactly where you are coming from. The old saying "spare the rod spoil the child" is still the absolute truth. From one mom to another, I'm impressed with the job you are doing. Keep it up and don't let anyone put any guilt trips on you. I guarantee you your daughter will thank you one day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast