Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

geraldo on foxnews now

Discussing illegal immigration. I think I'm going to puke.
    Ron Paul 2008

Do like the rest of America does and turn it off and change the channel.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought O'Reilly was going to throttle him a few weeks ago..they got into it bigtime over the "racism" issue.

I can't stand Geraldo.

Speaking of O'Reilly, I'm a little surprised at his stance on this amnesty bill. It seems he is giving in without a fight.
    Ron Paul 2008

That makes two of us. I was hoping for another one of his hissy fits, but he has completely rolled over. Very disappointing.

I am with W on this TURN IT OFF...
    or you will catch G.herpes
    spare you sanity
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JAK
    Don't give him the time of day ... and maybe THEY WILL TERMINATE HIS SHOW!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    Speaking of O'Reilly, I'm a little surprised at his stance on this amnesty bill. It seems he is giving in without a fight.
    I stopped watching him for a long time. I recently started watcing again! Now...he is off my list AGAIN!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    Oreilly does what the White House wants. He will go after Geraldo about illegals murdering American citizens and then turn around and support making them all legal.

Another two faced pundit that is not genuine on this issue. Imagine that.

W

April
    Lou Dobbs is the only one that stands unwavering on the illegal immigration issue. Both Glenn Beck and O'Reilly took a stand than waffled back and forth depending on which way the wind was blowing. Both gutless in spite of all their blow and go that they tell it like it is. I find that SO disgusting!!! Geraldo is not even worth the breath to talk about, let alone watch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast