Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Lou Dobbs is the only one that stands unwavering on the illegal immigration issue. Both Glenn Beck and O'Reilly took a stand than waffled back and forth depending on which way the wind was blowing. Both gutless in spite of all their blow and go that they tell it like it is. I find that SO disgusting!!! Geraldo is not even worth the breath to talk about, let alone watch!
    Exactly, Lou's the man. That is what we need--a patriot/populist, NOT someone who puts neoconservative foreign policy ahead of all else. Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity--ALL out in my book. Beck did this really immature bit I saw tonight, where he said Ron Paul would be on, and then they just showed an empty studio........"Oh, that's right. Ron Paul cancelled." Then he brought on Tom, and showed a split screen with Tom on the top and an empty studio (where Paul was supposed to be) below it. I appreciate that he had Tom on, and yes Ron should have shown up, but it was just childish. I think he HATES what Ron Paul said in the debate. The neo-cons are circling the wagons. IMO Beck and Hannity are throwing their support behind Rudy because he is a neocon--that is all that matters.

Oh yeah, and Geraldo.......I think you guys are right, if we literally stopped watching him, he will disappear. I think his entire audience consists of people yelling at their television screens.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    us_patriot wrote:

Discussing illegal immigration. I think I'm going to puke.
    I know we're supposed to know our enemy, but I can't stomach getting to know Geraldo anymore than I already do. I find him totally disgusting!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Are we helping him stay employed by talking about him?

Just don't do it!

Talk show host have no re-run value. Once he is off the air, he's off for good. Please! Let him drift into the little white dot. You know, when you turned off the old tube TVs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Let him drift into the little white dot. You know, when you turned off the old tube TVs.

Dixie
    Great visual Dixie!

WHERE AM I??

I watch Glenn Beck every night and I have never seen him waffle about any thing especially illegal aliens and our border security…He speaks his mind and takes on all kinds of people and this last week he took on Johnny Sutton. He is trying to get a pardon for the border agents and carry their plight on all the time and also the plight of Dog..
    Because of his stance and his open speech he has had much turmoil but it doesn’t stop him. Last week he appeared on a show with Geraldo for a discussion on illegal aliens, amnesty and our security. Because Geraldo didn’t like Glenn’s stance…he called him a racist and said he is afraid of brown faces. Glenn replied people can’t even have an open discussion because people don’t listen. I thought I was invited for a discussion.
    O’reilly said if a immigration bill came forward that build an actual fence, background checks are done, taxes are paid, only immediate family allowed, otherwise this whole country’s make-up will change and we will wind up with a one party system that we can’t have and NO SOCIAL SEVICES FOR THESE PEOPLE or he isn’t going for it.
    I'm not willing to let Mexico have a party? tell me? I have no choice in who can come, who can't and then send me the bill

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Let him drift into the little white dot. You know, when you turned off the old tube TVs.

Dixie
    Great visual Dixie!
    Thanks April!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a HUGE Glenn Beck fan and really feel he does stand behind us and American values.

Geraldo is a joke and I felt sick watching him yesterday. I only what him to get 'the other side' of the story to see what the idiots are thinking.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    Speaking of O'Reilly, I'm a little surprised at his stance on this amnesty bill. It seems he is giving in without a fight.
    Oreilly does what the White House wants. He will go after Geraldo about illegals murdering American citizens and then turn around and support making them all legal.

Another two faced pundit that is not genuine on this issue. Imagine that.

W
    W, I used to like Bill O'Reilly but he lost me the other night when he caved into this bill as if there are no other options. It is sad to see another American fall for this nonsense. Perhaps Geraldo convinced him of it. I hear they are friends outside of the heated debates they get into on his show. Come to think of it though, O'Reilly has flip flopped somewhat on this issue throughout the past past year or so. He'd make a good politician. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12