German Woman Publicly Rebukes Islam – "Don't be fooled! This is a Lie!"

Tim Brown February 12, 2014
461 Comments

Welsh composer Karl Jenkins' "The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace" was to be an interfaith event to bring Christianity and Islam together (something that just makes me shake my head). However, in the midst of the Muslim imam beginning his call to prayer during the concert, a small brave German woman named Heidi Mund interrupted him and declared, "Jesus Christ alone is Lord of Germany," and shouted, "I break this curse."

The event took place on November 10, 2013 at the Memorial Church of the Reformation in the Rhineland city of Speyer, built to honor the Protestant Reformer Martin Luther. Incredibly, this even was a slap in the face of the Protestant Reformation, which was used by God to break the grip of tyranny that was being imposed upon Europe by the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church.
Upon hearing of the event, Mund recounted "I was asking Jesus, 'Lord, shall I go there?' So, when I have to drive one and half hours, you know, I think, 'Is it worth it to go or can others go?' So, this is human laziness, yeah?"
She decided to go and took her German flag with her with the words "Jesus Christ is Lord" emblazoned on it.
"Until the imam started with his shouting, I did not really know what to do. I was just prepared for what God wants me to do," she told CBN News.
Until the imam's call to prayer began, Heidi was unsure about what to do, but when it started she felt something rise up within her.
"I would call it a holy anger," she recalled. "And then I rose with my flag and I was calling and proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord over Germany."
"My purpose was, I broke this curse because [Muslims] say, 'Only Allah is the Lord. He is God, the only God.' And I broke this curse in this church and I broke it over my country," she continued.
"Here I stand. I can do no other" and "Save the church of Martin Luther!" she added.
The video shows other concert attenders trying to calm her, telling her "This is a concert for peace."
However, Mund would not be silenced. Instead, she responded in German.

"No it's not! Allahu Akbar is what Muslims scream while murdering people! Don't be fooled! Don't be fooled! This is a lie!"

Ah, yes, people are more willing to believe the lie, than the truth. Sadly, it is occurring here in America as professed Christians embrace the wicked religion of Islam.

Mund was removed from the church.
"They should have thrown the imam out and not me because I am a believer in Jesus Christ, but he serves another god. This Allah is not the same god. And this is not the truth."
"This 'allahu akbar,' they use it when they kill people," she argued. "This is, for me, worship to an idol, to their god. And when a Muslim calls 'allahu akbar' in a church, that means this church is not a church anymore, it's a mosque."
In the interview above with CBN, Mund said "Many people ask me, 'Are you afraid of the Muslims?' And I can only say, 'No, I'm not afraid of them,' I know my God, the living God of the Bible can protect for me for as long as he wants. When my time is over I will go to him."
"I feel I have to protect my country and my people. I am only a little woman but I feel I have to protect them," she added.
Germany, which is often associated with Nazis, was once a great base for Christian missions to Africa, Korea and America. Mund is hoping for her country, as I am hoping for mine; that God would once again awaken His people and restore us for His glory.
"From a human point of view I feel our country is lost. It's already lost. It's done. Because I see so many changes in the country, in every area," she said. "But I trust God that he has a 'Plan A' and that my country is not lost and that He will reach us and He will come and change the whole situation."
"I know nothing is impossible for my God. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing," she added.
Back in December, I reported on Swiss Parliament member Oskar Freysinger, who blasted Islam and warned "It (Islam) gnaws at the pillars of our system of laws."

H/T CBN News/CharismaNews.com

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/02/ge...ge-goes-viral/