President Bush just spoke on the Immigration Bill. I immediately called the RNC and BLASTED them for the extreme efforts that they are doing to pass this garbage. I let them know that zero money will come there way and they had better STOP IT or they will totally destroy the party and NEVER represent anyone again. I said you must be DESPERATE to keep addressing this issue and we do not appreciate this man or anyone else speaking to us this way and calling us names. I also told the office they can stand in front of us all they want, telling us these lies, but our eyes can see.

We live the reality of illegal immigration, these people do not, they have no idea what our lives are becoming in our cities and towns.

Use the President's brother Jeb Bush, Ken Mehlman, whoever, it will NEVER change out minds. STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!!!!

CALL NOW AND LET THEM HEAR FROM YOU!!!! THE RNC AT EVERY LEVEL NEEDS TO BE CALLED NOW! BOMBARD THEM, THEY HAVE BOMBARDED US BY THE MILLIONS.

Office of the Chairman
Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
Phone: 202-863-8700
Fax: 202-863-8820
Email: Chairman@gop.com

Office of the Co-Chairman
Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
Phone: 202-863-8545
Fax: 202-863-8631
Email: Info@gop.com

President Bush also mentioned they are WORKING IN THE HOUSE NOW, Gutierrez and Chertoff, so go straight to calling the Congressmen. The "arm twisting, promises," continue.