Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I haven't been able to get through either, I'm just wondering if they took their phones off the hook, alittle trouble with faxes but if I keep at it it will evitually go through, e-mails no problem Keep trying until you get through!! Maybe there offices are just opening up for business.
    SoSad, they probably have to spend the first two hours of the their day emptying out the full voice mail boxes!

Very happy thought sippy!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Bonds office just told me that he will be voting no on cloture today.

Dixie

got threw to Bond's office confirmed"Senator Bond will be voting no on Cloture"

Anybody get threw to Burr' office?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Burr's staffer just told me he'll be voting "No". Yippppppeeeeeeee

Can't get through.

Burr's office in Winston-Salem has 25-30 constituents there right now awaiting the vote. Staffer said Burr is now on record to vote NO!!!!

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Burr's office in Winston-Salem has 25-30 constituents there right now awaiting the vote. Staffer said Burr is now on record to vote NO!!!!

Awesome!!

Woo HOO

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL man how are you people getting through? Must have some monster speed dialers going. I'm old fashioned and the rotary phone can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonglade
    LOL man how are you people getting through? Must have some monster speed dialers going. I'm old fashioned and the rotary phone can't keep up.
    Moonglade you can call Webb's office in Richmond. I got through
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for Bond as he did announce on the Hugh Hewitt earlier this week that he would vote no on the next cloture vote if his amendment was voted down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12