Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can I find out the voting results on this bill in the house?
    I'd like to knoe my reps vote on this and call him and tell him what I think if it's necessary.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I believe that Kitty said it was in the middle of the night or late last night and that the bill was as large as a phone book (1,000 + pages).
    That's how they do it. Congress always passes bull sh*t legislation in the middle of the night, and it usual consists of roughly 1 million pages.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

All of us need to keep an eye on the Senate and if it looks like this going to hit the floor, we need to hit them hard. They're nothing but a durty bunch of crooks. They know we're all busy with Christmas and this is when they pull this crap. Oh, how I wish it was November.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Looks like I'll be spending what little Christmas money I have on the phone bill...

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I saw him too. I believe that Kitty said it was in the middle of the night or late last night and that the bill was as large as a phone book (1,000 + pages).

Luke 2:1-21
    The Dems brought the bill out after midnight last night, it was more than 3500 pages and and weighed more than 35lbs and NOBODY had time to read it but they voted on it and passed it today. Oh and Hillary got her Woodstock museum, now isn't that important s___t and yes 10 million for lawyers for illegals, It is scary just thinking about what might be in this bill'

Oh but they will take this pork barrel crap back to their states and tell the people look what I got for our state and "we the people" will vote them right back into office, hense the point of the pork!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Looks like I'll be spending what little Christmas money I have on the phone bill...
    Get Vonage

$24.99

You can call long distance all day and the price is the same

Works wonders if your an anti activist and like to call Washington
    alot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12