Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

GET READY TO HURL YOUR DINNER FOLKS

Rep King was just on Lou Dobbs

It seems the house easily cut off funding for the border fence
    but had no problem allowing
    10 MILLION DOLLARS FOR LAWYERS FOR
    ILLEGAL ALIENS

Now clean up the mess

An old movie comes to mind.....one where the townsfolk storm the old house with pitchforks and shovels demanding justice. I waver between rage, anger, vengeance and downright disgust between hurls. I guess they are trying for a ZERO approval rating!

He is livid and so is Duncan Hunter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw him too. I believe that Kitty said it was in the middle of the night or late last night and that the bill was as large as a phone book (1,000 + pages).

Luke 2:1-21
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hunter IS livid....Just received this email from him:

HUNTER FIGHTING TO OVERTURN HOUSE DEMOCRATS FENCE REDUCTION

* * Democrat Spending Bill Harmful to Border Security* *

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 18, 2007

Washington, D.C.–Presidential candidate Congressman Duncan Hunter returned to Washington this morning to immediately begin his efforts to overturn provisions contained in a Democratic spending bill that eliminates current legal requirements for double-layered border fencing. Congress last year passed legislation authored by Hunter, the Secure Fence Act, mandating double-layered fencing and related infrastructure at strategic entry points along the Southwest border.

"Now is the time when those who take the threat to our nation's borders seriously stand up and be counted," said Hunter. "Last year, Congress successfully passed legislation that mandated a double fence requirement based on the success of the border fence we've built in San Diego. The Democrat majority in this Congress has taken it upon themselves to overturn federal law to pursue a policy that does nothing but harm our border enforcement capabilities. This is not leadership, it is irresponsibility.

"Border enforcement is too serious of an issue to pursue only when politically convenient at election time. If Congress is to reverse its border stance after just one year, what message does that send to illegal immigrants and drug smugglers who are watching to see how serious we are about protecting America's borders? I believe we must uphold our nation's immigration laws, support our agents serving on the border and protect our border communities and I am going to make every effort to overturn the damage this Democrat leadership has caused."

H.R. 2764, a bill that provides funding for several federal departments and agencies, was brought to the House floor and passed late last evening by the Democratic leadership. Not only does the bill contain provisions removing all specific locations as outlined by the Secure Fence Act, it also removes all requirements to construct any fencing or physical barriers along the border. This action basically repeals the Secure Fence Act and undermines past efforts to secure our nation's border.

H.R. 2764 has been referred to the Senate for consideration and then will be returning to the House with any changes in the form of a conference report. Congressman Hunter is working with his colleagues in both the House and Senate to ensure that these dangerous provisions do not remain in the final version of the funding bill.

# # #

Hunter for President, Inc.
    9340 Fuerte Drive
    La Mesa, California 91941
    United States
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Consolidated Appropriations, FY2008 - H.R.2764

The House is scheduled to vote early in the week on this omnibus spending bill that will fund government operations.

As I said on another thread (same subject), I'm making calls and sending emails. Chatting about it won't help. We need EVERYONE making calls and sending emails. It's what we do here at Alipac!

We need the FENCE MONEY PUT BACK.

My Brazilian friend was REFUSED a LAWYER by a local Catholic church in Dallas, TX, several years ago because the church said THEIR lawyers help ONLY ILLEGALS, NOT LEGAL residents like HER or CITIZENS! When I informed her of THIS government GIVEAWAY to LAWYERS who HELP illegals, SHE ALSO was LIVID, and is JOINING FORCES with us to FIGHT it!

I'm speechless! I agree, this is something we must all fight. Our tax dollars squandered on lawyers for criminal invaders. I have to regain my composure before I can say anything else. My blood is boiling!!!!

Anyone know if LaRaza funding was a part of this monstrosity better known as the omnibus spending bill?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's like the movie "Ground Hog Day"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast