Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Get ready for new Muslim invasion

I do not if this has been posted elsewhere...my search keeps giving me "Bad Response from Server"....

[b][size=150]Get ready for new Muslim invasion, "Justified by Humanitarian concerns"
    Obama authorizes additional 80,000 “refugeesâ€

Would this be constitutional?

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    80,000 welfare recipients. That's housing, food, school, health. Then figure in the attorneys we will have to provide because we are not giving them MORE of whatever this garbanzo is promising them. Taking the lead from his illegal aunt.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Get ready for new Muslim invasion

And who has to pay for their survival here?? Oh yah! Unemployed Americans Of course! Come on down! We've got more than enough social service $ , an endless amount of job opportunities, school student shortages, and plentiful free housing we know what to do with for the rest of the world! Y'all pack your bags ! Obama is even going to fly you, your friends, family, and pets on First class flights, and Oh! of course a welcome package complete with fraudulent Social Security cards in your choice of language! And don't worry, limo service to take you to your custom made habitat for humanity houses (furnished of course and 1 year of free rent to help you get on your feet as a head start to enjoy the American dream)! And don't forget, the American citizens will gladly forfeit our homes should habitate for humanity not be finished yet to you and yours to avoid being called RACISTS!!!! Sweeeeeeeet Deal!!!!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Only Congress can stop him - I believe the State Department sets the countries and numbers based on the President's order.

Of course Congress can refuse to fund it - which is what we should work for.

I belive this is all part of Obama's plan to ruin the US and allow extensive Muslim influence in the country so that Judeo/Christian influence is weakened.

Thank you judyweller.

Immigrants cannot be forced on the states, right? Congress can only lay out the rules for citizenship? The states via Congress determine how many and who comes into the states, yes?

So our voices matter?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Thank you judyweller.

Immigrants cannot be forced on the states, right? Congress can only lay out the rules for citizenship? The states via Congress determine how many and who comes into the states, yes?

So our voices matter?
    Our voices matter only in so far as these traitors are willing to listen. I don't see many voices of reason sitting in Congress right now, ready to stand up for the American people; especially since multiculturism and diversity, combined with political correctness seem to be the rule of the day.

Maybe they will surprise us this time....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NoBueno wrote,
    I don't see many voices of reason sitting in Congress right now, ready to stand up for the American people; especially since multiculturism and diversity, combined with political correctness seem to be the rule of the day.
    Thanks NoBueno,

Thats why we will continue to learn, we will shine lights into dark corners and expose the slime, insects, and vermin; we will clean out the outhouse that sits on the Potomac with the honey pot. A honey pot is a coffee can tacked onto the end of a stick, we will scoop them up and dispose of them! Its a crappy job, but somebody has to do it!..................just wondering, how many honey pots you reckon we will need?

There should be no objections, as I think "honey pot" is a politically correct term.

It might stink a bit, but, there is no need to back down!

Adios traitors!

I think Mr. Weapons of Mass Destruction Dude in Texas may have put this one on back burner for us! Did they ever say what his visa status was?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not surprising from some "president" named Barack Hussein Obama. Just what we need, tens of thousands of illiiterate Muslims here that hate this country but love the perks. They'll end up being hundreds of thousand or more because of Ted Kennedy's old bill - anything to attract someone that will vote for them.
    If everyone is thinking the same thing, then someone isn't thinking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast