Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Giant loophole in Kyl-Kennedy bill

IF Kyl and Kennedy can compromise and their "comprehensive immigration" bill makes it to the Senate floor, it will likely pass. Let's face it most Senators do not represent Americans, they represent the globalists.

However this bill is a giant lie, they talk about the illegals being "temporary workers" by not allowing them to apply for green cards for 8 years, and to penalize them by not letting them sponsor their extended relatives for immigration.

Guess what, it doesn't matter if they never get green cards, their babies will be US Citizens and that will keep them in the US forever. Plus these anchor babies will marry someone from Mexico in order to keep the invasion going. There are NO limitations on spouses married to US citizens.

Thus granting US citizenship to their babies is a giant loophole, it negates the "tough" provisions of waiting for a green card and restricting family sponsorship. The only way to close this loophole is to end automatic citizenship for illegals and "temporary workers".

I am wondering if we can ask Senator Sessions to introduce an amendment doing this, and to point out not passing this amendment leaves a giant loophole negating the "tough" parts of the bill.

We can call and complain to our Senators about the cost of amnesty, but they don't care. We can complain how some terrorists will get amnesty, they don't care. We can say it rewards law breaking, they don't care.

But is we can expose how anchor babies make all the other provisions meaningless, maybe we can either stall the bill or get an amendment of this type included.

Any thoughts on this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h1645:

How is todays agreement to 1645? So are they about the same.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

How is todays agreement to 1645? So are they about the same.
    Compared to the leaked portions of the Senate compromise bill, 1645 is much worse. Actually if it weren't for the "adjustment to guest worker and path to Citizenship" provisions in the Senate compromise, it wouldn't be that bad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Compared to the leaked portions of the Senate compromise bill, 1645 is much worse. Actually if it weren't for the "adjustment to guest worker and path to Citizenship" provisions in the Senate compromise, it wouldn't be that bad.
    Have your READ the text, BOWMAN?

I'm ASSUMING you weren't stating that 1645 'wouldn't be that bad' because H1645 is one of the most horrendous, if not THE MOST HORRENDOUS piece of horse dung that we've ever read to date.

So which legislation are referring to that "wouldn't be that bad?"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    So which legislation are referring to that "wouldn't be that bad?"
    The Senate compromise which has not been released and does not have a number yet. I am basing that statement on leaks about the bill to the press, in reality it might be worse than what what these leaks indicate, but it's all I have to go on at the moment. It seems they want to move this bill quickly so we cannot organize opposition to it, in response I am just trying to plan ahead based on what information is available.

I expect that they are lieing to us, in this secret bill is as bad if not worst then 1645. Heck it would not suprize me if it had all the North American frame work, right down to the order the government works. We don't know yet. There is a reason why this is secret in being pushed this way. Kennedy and the senate is worst then the house.

Pray that we can stop this.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

MATTHEW

I do agree with you. WORSE is more likely.

"LEAKS" are exactly that.........LEAKS & lies. Anything to dumb down the American people into sheeple. Typical marketing strategy.

No one can make an assessment on "leaks" OR the more used "SUMMARIES".

When we finally shred this travesty apart, I know heads will be exploding from sheer outrage. THAT is one reason why TEXT is most probably not available. The other reason is that they might be jockeying several bills and integrating them.