Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Giuliani Snares Support of Jeb Bush Jr.

Giuliani Snares Support of Jeb Bush Jr.
    Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:15 PM
    By: Newsmax Staff Article Font Size

The Boston Globe reports that Jeb Bush, Jr., the youngest son of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, will be chairman of Florida Young Professionals for Rudy.

In that capacity, reports the Globe, Jeb, Jr. will target recruiting professionals to the campaign and focus on grassroots efforts in South Florida.

"As someone who grew up around politics and candidates, I know that Rudy has the leadership qualities and unmatched experience to be the next president of the United States. I'm honored to join his campaign and look forward to working with the many young professionals throughout Florida supporting the mayor," Bush said in a statement provided by the Giuliani campaign.

Meanwhile, the Florida GOP has moved up its primary to Jan. 29, so that it wedges between the early contests in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina -- and the quasi-national primary on Feb. 5, when about 20 states will vote.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/giul ... ode=3BA7-1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't be bragging about it!

Birds of a feather...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)