Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give up on McCain

Give up on McCain
    Robert Noltemy, Plaistow

December 26. 2007 12:06AM

The Concord Monitor has taken a most unusual position by running an unsigned editorial against a candidate.

Logic and reasoning in the piece are childish when compared to the stand that John McCain has taken with his support of "amnesty" for the invasion of Mexicans who have crossed into our country with no regard for our laws.

It would benefit your readers more if you would print some truth about the "old boys club" candidate, Mr. McCain, rather than go after one of the cleanest candidates ever to run for president. With the economy heading south and the illegals gaining more rights than citizens, it's about time that your staff give up on this globalist agenda and globalist candidate, Mr. McCain.

www.cmonitor.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Can I have an Amen Brothers and Sisters...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Currently, McCain is only a few points behind Romney in taking the lead in New Hampshire.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Do they like illegals in NH or something?

Hey, McLoser was supposed to give me a job at $50 an hour to pick lettuce, but he never came through with it!!

OBL SHILL!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

According to the Census Bureau, for New Hampshire:
    "White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2005 94.1%." Thus, immigration and illegal immigration aren't the issues they are in other areas.

But these NH newspapers should do a little more research on McCain to see what a phony he is (in addition to the below, he was also a member of the infamous "Keating Five."). A reminder from Levin:

December 17, 2007
    The Problem with McCain [Mark R. Levin]

Nice to know Drew Cline reads the Corner and has explained that his paper actively campaigns for their endorsed presidential candidate. Maybe Drew can respond to these — here, here, here, and here.

In sum, John McCain has been weak on homeland security, joining with numerous liberal Democrats to argue for closing Guantanamo Bay, applying the Geneva Conventions to unlawful enemy combatants, extending certain constitutional rights to detainees, limiting tried and true interrogation techniques, and conferring amnesty on illegal aliens (which would include OTMs; that fact that Bush supported the same thing is no defense). He aggressively opposed the Bush tax cuts, even after they were scaled back. He is behind the McCain-Lieberman Stewardship Act, which is a Kyoto-like manifesto. His role in McCain-Feingold goes well beyond merely voting for it (he was its primary crusader). He organized the Gang of 14, which I contended at the time and still believe effectively killed Republican efforts to kill the Democrat filibustering of judicial nominees. And while he votes against unbalanced budgets, he has no problem with federal intervention in a wide range of matters that are outside the federal government's constitutional limits.

Yes, McCain has been steadfast on the Battle of Iraq. And yes, that's important. But Rudy Giuliani's strength is said to be his understanding of the Islamo-fascist threat, and he would be no slouch; nor would Fred Thompson or Mitt Romney. But McCain has also been in the Senate for many years. And I don't recall prior to 9/11 that he was a leading voice warning against potential terrorist attacks, or al-Qaeda, or using his position to demand greater spending and preparedness for the U.S. military during Clinton's presidency (although I am open to evidence to the contrary). I don't recall him speaking out against efforts to weaken out intelligence agencies. Clearly, McCain knows how to make noise over any issue if he wants to, whether through the media or shutting down the Senate. He has been the mainstream media's favorite Republican for years, and there's a reason for it.

I think there's a bit of cult of personality associated with McCain's backers. He's unquestionably a war hero and a man of great courage. But he is wrong on so much that I have trouble understanding how the Manchester Union Leader can not only back him, but will now campaign for him.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... I1ZDAyNmU=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain loves quoting Communist Chairman Mao so much maybe he can run for premier of Communist China.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada