Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by manlyva153
    Kathyet, while I sympathize with your comments about the "illegal commander-in-chief", it hasn't been proven. To my knowledge, it will never be proven so long as the Messiah spends over $2M protecting that secret. In this country, no matter how right or wrong this is, a person is presumed innocent until proven guiltly by our laws...based upon our constitution. While I personally believe something is wrong here, until someone pushes that proof in front of me or the public, we, or more correctly the senate, is powerless to do anything about it. Listen, if John McCain gave up on it during the campaign (because he knew it was a dead end), then unless someone can prove differently, my attention is to get him out of office. If later down the road the proof is provided, then treason and other charges should be brought forward.

Even if someone brought forth proof, I doubt the Senate would do anything about it anyway. They are so corrupt that they would take until the end of his term to figure out they had to do something...

They are doing nothing about anything...illegal invasion, illegal Presidency, the destroying and dismantling of our Constitution, the division, polarization of our Country, engaging in undeclared wars, usurping States right, and that is for starters!!!!!!!

But hey we got the TV poster boys to lead the way!!!!! Charge......

Kathyet

Kathyet..."Yep!". The only weapon we have at the moment is our Vote. I hope everyone uses it this November...
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

The only weapon we have at the moment is our Vote. I hope everyone uses it this November...

You might enjoy this video from brasscheck....

It's been a long time since we had a good laugh.

This video will change that:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/931.html

Kathyet

:P

Good One!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Since this forum, as far as I can tell, came about due to run away illegal immigration, I am interested in the illegal alien discussion as it pertains to Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin on this thread.

I enjoy watching Glenn Beck, and I once voted for Sarah Palin, but.....

When I see Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin with all of their highly visual fame, speak out on a regular basis about the never ending child molestation and rape of America's children by illegal aliens, I will begin to trust them again.

Why doesn't Glenn put those haunting pictures of people who have been murdered or slaughtered on America's highways by illegal aliens on his TV studio wall beside his Faith, Hope, and Charity posters? I know why he doesn't. He will not do it, because it would enrage the sheeple, and they don't want the sheeple enraged.

Until Glenn and Sarah begin to fight the good fight, I will just think of them as filling up a void we have in our country for people who 'appear' to be dedicated conservative patriots.

Both Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin support some form of immigration reform which is really just another phrase for some form of an amnesty. Do they care about the millions of jobs who have been stolen from American citizens who are now begging for jobs so they can feed their families? I don't know if they care enough. They don't seem to talk about sending the illegal aliens home, so our own people can go back to work.

Both Glenn and Sarah have done nothing but tap dance around the immigration issue. I say that because they are able to talk about illegal immigration without ever saying that all of the illegal aliens need to go home and get in line. So given the fact that they are not forthcoming about the most dangerous and devastating issue facing this country today, I can not put any faith in either one of them at this time.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I hated history in school, after watching Beck i now understand why I hated it, because they only gave us half the story, or watered down versions of the truth. I believe he's just scared like the rest of us, Hell he could be replaced by a Spanish speaking commentator as we speak.I know I sure have. si' habla espanolee.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011