Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GLENN BECK CNN JEROME CORSI GUEST

Glenn Beck's show this evening involved discussion of the illegal alien that President Bush is fighting for against the Texas judicial system. Jerome Corsi is also a guest. The show will repeat later this evening - I think 11PM EST. Mr. Corsi will be discussing the NAU tomorrow on the Glenn Beck Radio Show.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that Bill O'Reilly had Vicente Fox on his show this evening. Maybe someone else watched his show on FOX.

Rev. 1:1
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched O'Reilly. He gave Fox some grief. You can tell by his body language he wasn't happy. Of course, Fox managed to say it was America's fault that the illegals come and would take NO responsibility. I'm glad he was on. It shows that on the other side of the border THEY WILL DO NOTHING. Of course, we knew that but the American people had to see it first hand to know that the fence MUST be built, manned and the border protected.

He also called the Minutemen racists and xenophobes. O'Reilly challenged him on that. That just tells me that the Minutemen are being very effective. They more they squawk about something tells you its hurting them. Keep it up Minutemen.

Thank you for your update Gogo and telling us what Vicente Fox said. He is making the rounds of talk shows and radio shows and I believe it will further infuriate Americans when they hear him speak.

Psalm 91

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for your update Gogo and telling us what Vicente Fox said. He is making the rounds of talk shows and radio shows and I believe it will further infuriate Americans when they hear him speak.

Psalm 91
    I do too Georgia. This is the mind set of the Mexican population that they have a right to be here regardless of our laws. O'Reilly kept hitting him with that and he kept saying the US needs them here for our economy and its the fault of employers. He's like a little child who won't take responsibility for anything and blames the other guy. He's NO leader by any means. O'Reilly is on again at 8:00 p.m. PDT if you want to watch him on FOX.

Well, theyve told us how it is....."where there is a Mexican there is Mexico"!
    How can this continue???? Fox was on Larry King and O'Reillys show. I
    couldnt watch all of it....I was just too angry. "Reform", "comprehensive" etc
    are just buzz words for open borders and lawlessness.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I first was going to post that we need to declare Mexico an enemy nation.......But further thought tells me that we do not need to. We just need a leader to tell Mexico what is up. Tell them flat out that we are ending the invasion. There is absoltely nothing they can do about it , and they will cower in defeat.

At this point Mexico is an unscupelous bully. Taking advatage of perceived weakness and hyped up, false strength to the extreme. America is like the guy in Of Mice and Men.....a nation not fully aware of its own strength. Once that power is flexed, Mexico will back down like every bully does when they are challenged. Mexico is fully aware of what we can do to them.......and DID do to them when we had real men running this country.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!