Glenn Beck

What is the end game?

Is an Israeli/Palestinian-type conflict coming to the U.S. southern border?

"I'm telling you that's what happening: They are, right now, building us into...
Glenn Beck

Is an Israeli/Palestinian-type conflict coming to the U.S. southern border?

Tuesday, Jun 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM EST

Video at the page link:

Last week, Glenn discussed the disturbing report that Central American news agencies were encouraging people to travel to the United States border with their children because they will be welcomed with open arms. This report follows the Obama Administration’s declaration that there is a “humanitarian crisis” at the southern border as tens of thousands unaccompanied immigrant children flood into the country.
It is believed some 60,000 children will attempt to cross the border this year alone, and last month the federal government set up emergency temporary housing for these children at Lackland Air Force Base near San Antonio. On Monday, the White House asked Congress for an extra $1.4 billion in federal money to help cope with this problem. President Obama said the U.S. would continue to house the children at two military bases.
So what is the end game? It is no secret the Obama Administration and progressives on both sides of the aisle are looking for a way to grant amnesty to the millions of illegal immigrants already in the U.S.
On Monday’s Glenn Beck Program, Glenn asserted that the Obama Administration has orchestrated this so-called humanitarian crisis in order to advance its progressive immigration policy. On radio this morning, Glenn took it a step further – explaining why he believes the U.S. will soon be embroiled in a two-state clash much like Israel.

In the case of the influx of children currently at the border, the media and Administration will play to emotions as they try to build the case for why these children should be allowed to stay in the U.S. While Glenn recognizes the big-picture endgame of what is currently unfolding, he is unsure of how it will play out:
Somebody far smarter than me has got to listen to me carefully on this because I can’t figure this one out,” Glenn said. “But what’s happening to us right now on our border is we’re being made into Israel. I said this about six or eight years ago. I said, ‘They’re going to do to us what the left has done to Israel.’
Look at what’s happening. When Israel became Israel, what happened? They started to say, ‘They stole our land.’ It was legitimate. It’s the way every country is formed. In fact, this is more legitimate because it didn’t happen through war. It came through the United Nations. A body of the world came together and said, ‘Yes, those are their borders.’
So what happened? The Arabs didn’t like it. So they take all the Palestinians and they put them in the Gaza area, and they put them in refugee camps in Jordan. They say: This is just going to last a little while you stay in these refugee camps and work it out.
What happened? Those people have lived in those refugee camps for generations now. Nobody knows how to even live anymore because they have, for generations, raised people in those camps. And what do they do with them? They just use them to pit people against each other. They are using those people.
So here’s the thing. What are they doing to our border? They are making camps. I’m warning you right now, mark my words: If it lasts five to 10 years, they will say exactly the same thing. ‘You know what? We should give them their own state. We should give them Arizona. We took it from them in the first place. That’s land that we stole from Mexico.’
You mark my words: It’s coming. They are making a Palestinian plea, and you’re watching the beginnings of it right now. Mark my words: That’s going to go all over today, and everybody is going to call me crazy. Whatever.
Somebody needs to do some research and figure out what should they have done in the very beginning to flip that argument. What were the off ramps that Israel could’ve taken that would’ve short-circuited that argument? Because we need to short-circuit that argument. And it is not amnesty. There’s another way. I don’t know what it is, and I’m not smart enough to figure it out.
But I’m telling you that’s what happening: They are, right now, building us into Israel. And those on the border are going to be the Palestinians. Watch.
Front page image courtesy of the AP

http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/06/10/...uthern-border/